How to end emotional suffering.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
Hi. Here we can discuss emotional suffering and ways to end/lessen it. I'm 31 and so far I think I know ways to lessen and end emotional suffering. I've been depressed before, suicidal, lonely, had self-esteem and even had self hatred.

1. Acceptance. Learn to accept the things you can't change.
2. Love yourself. Treat yourself with respect, and honor, and don't be too hard on yourself. A problem I had when I was younger was that I would be so glad to put everybody first, easily forgiving others but when it came to forgiving me I had some trouble.
3. Mistakes/failure are part of life, don't be afraid of making them.
4. Learn to be free like a child. Even Jesus said to be the greatest in God's kingdom you had to have the heart of a child. And I think what he meant was that you had to be worry-free, fun loving, and just be in love with life and having fun.
5. Pain is a part of life. Embrace it. Pain is just an alarm letting you know that something is wrong in your life. Most Pain won't kill you. You cannot or certainly I cannot remember pain, it usually fades away.
6. Take some time alone with yourself. Learn to enjoy your own company. When I was 29/30 I spent a lot of time walking alone in the streets and by the beach side. I also learned that I can feel lonely even when I am around my friends. However when I'm alone by myself, and it's quiet, and I enjoy the scene around me it can be very relaxing, therapeutic even.
7. Music helps a lot. Listen to music that moves you and move to the music too. Hell, along with being child like just dance/groove or even sing to the music like no one is watching.
8. Give writing/drawing a try. Write down how you feel, what you think, draw whatever, sometimes I draw and I don't even know why I drew that certain picture but it made me feel better.
9. Give meditation a shot. Empty your mind by listening to the silence. Pick a nice quiet place to do this. Make sure you are relaxed as you do this.
10. Love everyone. We are all going through some kind of challenge whether it be emotionally, mentally, physically. Don't be an ******* and ruin someones day. And if someone decides to be an ******* and give you a hard time, understand that that person must be having a bad day and adding fuel to the fire is really a retarded thing to do in this case.

That's my advice for now. Hope it helps.✌️

If you want your enemies to go away don't treat anyone like an enemy. I don't have any enemies because I don't see any enemies.

If you want your problems to go away, stop seeing them as problems as start seeing them as puzzles to solve.

Positivity is key.

Latest posts

Back