Hurricane Nicole

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188522

Reaction score
Oh honeysuckle! I am right in the path of this hurricane. Please send some prayers my way if you are a praying person. It is only a Cat one; however, years of living in Florida taught me things can change quickly. Thirty-six hours to prepare - however my road is already flooded. Off to bring in lawn furniture and secure my storm shutters. I will probably lose power tomorrow, so long for now.

Thanks for letting us know, and for making a thread.
It's going to go around me, it seems.
I'm expected to get 60 MPH winds, 3 - 5 ft of storm surge, but I'm more inland, so I should be fine.
Worst that'll probably happen to me is that I'll be out of power for a couple days and have a yard to clean up.
🤷‍♂️

Good luck! Please evacuate if you need to.
Stay safe, dry, and hunker down.

I'm watching it closely, too. Apparently, the Carolinas will get hit as well. Looking to see if we actually get any. They have people panic shopping here, and the last five hurricanes, we got next to nothing. Stay safe.

Stay safe, everyone! I also live inland a ways so storm surge isn't a problem, but they are predicting some pretty high wind gusts for my area, too.

Latest posts

Back