I’m moving to America

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've mentioned elevator shoes many times on this site and everybody doo doo's them. Tom with elevator shoes might be enough.

iu
What is this world coming to lol... a mans version of a push up bra?

I was curious, so I looked. For $1 million, you can buy a 660 square foot apartment in NYC, but in Oklahoma City, you can get a 10,000 square foot mansion with 5 acres of land.
That is just crazyyy, hmm is Oklahoma dangerous?

That is just crazyyy, hmm is Oklahoma dangerous?
OKC is the 176th safest city....out of 182. lol Ultimately though, it depends on what part of the city you live in. If you have a house with 5 acres, you're going to be on the outskirts of town, most likely so it would probably be safer. I have family about an hour away from OKC.

Thats crazy, you know, I got my house for a massive discount because there was 3 murders on the adjacent street years ago like before I was born lol

Honestly, this is America. EVERY city has crime. Some are safer than others, yes, but some areas are always going to be more dangerous, THAT is where they pull the information from. Crime rate and whatnot compared to the size and population of the place. A gated community is almost always going to be safer than the ghetto. And rural is almost always going to be safer than big city.

Not really. You'll have to practice your telekinesis while waiting for the mothership. 😈

If you do end up NYC, you should look to the outskirts of it. Rent is unaffordable on Manhattan itself. It's only slightly worse than ny city.
lool you guys are scaring meeee ! but you know I went to a party on the outskirts it was unreal how different it was from the main city!

lool you guys are scaring meeee ! but you know I went to a party on the outskirts it was unreal how different it was from the main city!
I meant MY city lol. Montreal is only about 3 hours from NY and is very similar. But living on the actual island is getting very expensive. Most people settle in Laval or Longueil. NYC is similar in that way

I meant MY city lol. Montreal is only about 3 hours from NY and is very similar. But living on the actual island is getting very expensive. Most people settle in Laval or Longueil. NYC is similar in that way
No way is it really? So all the guys will be flirting with me in French?!?!?!

No way is it really? So all the guys will be flirting with me in French?!?!?!
Um, no lol. We frenchies tend to stay on our side of the border. We're way too hardcore for those Yanks to handle 😜
Though it might happen. NY was, pre pandemic, a popular tourist stop

Um, no lol. We frenchies tend to stay on our side of the border. We're way too hardcore for those Yanks to handle 😜
Though it might happen. NY was, pre pandemic, a popular tourist stop
lool dont know why I use this site, you guys have killed my American Dream, and my hot Canadian French fantasy in a few sentences. Like where's all the romance, where's all the patriotism?!?

lool dont know why I use this site, you guys have killed my American Dream, and my hot Canadian French fantasy in a few sentences. Like where's all the romance, where's all the patriotism?!?
That's in the novels, deary lol 😜
It's out there. But you have to work for it, too. This city is full of hot Canadian guys and gals, like NY is. But it doesn't just happen. You have to work for it. Takes time and efforts.

That's in the novels, deary lol 😜
It's out there. But you have to work for it, too. This city is full of hot Canadian guys and gals, like NY is. But it doesn't just happen. You have to work for it. Takes time and efforts.

Workkk.... ugh we all know the princess doesn't work... must be an easier way than that

Latest posts

Back