I’m moving to America

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Consider these responsible things! Maybe its best to live in Hollywood theres never any issues there

earthquakes and wildfires if you're talking about California

Hurricanes if you're talking about Florida

Though I'd prefer to take my chances on the earthquakes than have to evacuate whenever a big storm comes through.

Oh, and you have a decent chance of being shot pretty much anywhere in the US.

... wow I'm so optimistic today. :D

earthquakes and wildfires if you're talking about California

Hurricanes if you're talking about Florida

Though I'd prefer to take my chances on the earthquakes than have to evacuate whenever a big storm comes through.
You are not selling the American dream 🤣🙈

From the UK! and Hmm I just dont know what suits me... am I a cute southern gal or am I a hassle and bustle New Yorker? I will be going NY first anyway but really not sure where I'd settle in

I definitely envision you as being from (in Spanish accent) KALIFORNIA!!!!!

(opens window, fires high caliber rifle 💥 - it's just what you have to do whenever anyone says "KALIFORNIA".)

Ska! Do you not know what i’d doooo with that kinda power! 😅 but awh thankies I had a random question for you… do you know Perfect Circle? 😇✨

Easy - appoint me as mayor of the palace.

You would be the royal face that everyone adores, but I would be the power behind the throne! :p

Anyway do I know Perfect Circle, like the band? That I think has James Iha from Smashing Pumpkins in it (which I love), at least as a guest? I know of it, but I'm not familiar with their work.

Have you gotten into them lately?

Watch out you Yanks… I am moving to the states… I… am tired of the laws here, my mum uses the law against me whenever she wants to… locking me up… when i’ve never hurt anyone… so I want a fresh start… oh and I missed this site… I had constant dreams about it lol Love you all ✨ well some of you …. How much is this site btw… I will buy it if you want 🙂
So are you rich but lonely :unsure:

The American dream is a lie. Lol
Callie that dream better be real or thats simply false advertising 😅When I go to America I wanna be a blonde housewife with a white fence 🥺

I definitely envision you as being from (in Spanish accent) KALIFORNIA!!!!!

(opens window, fires high caliber rifle 💥 - it's just what you have to do whenever anyone says "KALIFORNIA".)
Looool Ska! 🤣🤣

Easy - appoint me as mayor of the palace.

You would be the royal face that everyone adores, but I would be the power behind the throne! :p

Anyway do I know Perfect Circle, like the band? That I think has James Iha from Smashing Pumpkins in it (which I love), at least as a guest? I know of it, but I'm not familiar with their work.

Have you gotten into them lately?
And yeshhh they are sooo old but I likeyy

Have you never seen the movie ' Deliverance'
Why did you make me google 🥺

I got you a few maps to help you decide where to live....

View attachment 6816

View attachment 6815
You know I bet you Americans can just tell what state is what lol I’ll just go to the state of the people who brag on social media 😅

Latest posts

Back