I’m moving to America

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch out you Yanks… I am moving to the states… I… am tired of the laws here, my mum uses the law against me whenever she wants to… locking me up… when i’ve never hurt anyone… so I want a fresh start… oh and I missed this site… I had constant dreams about it lol Love you all ✨ well some of you …. How much is this site btw… I will buy it if you want 🙂
I think I watched a movie about someone doing that:
Yep! They had money too!

iu

I think I watched a movie about someone doing that:
Yep! They had money too!

iu
Ooooh never seen this film, but people talk about it a lot, recommend? but hmmm I know how expensive America is, deffo need to find a poly and settle down within 4 months or I'll be as poor as pence.

Ooooh never seen this film, but people talk about it a lot, recommend? but hmmm I know how expensive America is, deffo need to find a poly and settle down within 4 months or I'll be as poor as pence.
It's an older movie and kind of funny. :) Finding a place is stay is the most expenisive part. New York has one of the highest rental prices.

Hmm where's Callie, cheapest rent prices? :)
If you want cheapest, you're going to have to go rural. The closer you get to big cities, the more expensive it will be. If it's near a tourist attraction, it's going to be expensive. I believe the cheapest overall cost of living is from the great lakes down to Mississippi, excluding Florida, of course.
NYC is going to run you probably close to $2k a month for rent. LA is a little over $2k a month. This is of course depending on what you want.

You could rent my trailer out back for $1250/month if your willing to cook and clean for me. ha! ha!
Hmm I dont knowwww think I better just give up on the states and go and live with Ardour, I'm sure he'll pay me that a week to live with him lol thats the kind of deal im looking for, time with Cen costs big bucks! I joke I joke... I kinda joke...

Move in with the local Hari Krishna's, they give you free bed and board for months .... until they work out how many different religions you're going to hell in and kick your sorry bum out ( can i say bum or is it deemed offensive? )

Move in with the local Hari Krishna's, they give you free bed and board for months .... until they work out how many different religions you're going to hell in and kick your sorry bum out ( can i say bum or is it deemed offensive? )
Pretty sure I'm burning in all of themmm :( that'll never workkk what about moving in to a Scientology cult house?

Hmmm... Idk might have to pass then and sofa surf with a broke 6'5 surfer guy

Latest posts

Back