I admit it...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

iseestars

Ok, I admit it... I'm... s... sa... I'm trying to say it but the words won't come out... Ok... ok... sad... : D SAD. And lonely. Sad and lonely. : D I won't ask you guys if you ever felt this way before, I'm sure you did, at some point. What I wanna know is... Did you ever feel like saying it out loud, yelling for the whole world to know how you feel? Did you ever feel angry for being sad? What got you through the darkest moments? Was it a song? Was it your loved ones? Was it a smile from a stranger? What was it? What can one do when hitting rock bottom? Have you ever felt guilty for reaching out to people for help? I feel guilty now for reaching out to you. And I know I shouldn't be feeling guilty. It's just that...

*sigh*

Ugh it's so tough talking about my feelings... But I'm going crazy if I don't so please bear with me... : )

Ok... That was all for tonight... 

Just had to say these things now, wasn't able to hold back anymore.  Oh and never mind me laughing or smiling ( I usually do it when I'm sad so don't think it means I'm happy right now : D )

Peace, guys!

Sincerely, 

iseestars
(I really do see stars, at night, in the sky, that's where the username came from :D But we all see stars, don't we? We just have to look up from time to time : ) )

iseestars said:
Did you ever feel like saying it out loud, yelling for the whole world to know how you feel?

No, it would make everything alot worse. I pick who i talk to but even then i either overshare or hold back alot, i prefer the latter because oversharing makes things alot worse there too.

iseestars said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Did you ever feel angry for being sad?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
I try to since i figure it would make me more motivated to do something about it, but i can't really. I do feel like i shouldn't feel sad, so i guess that frustrates me, just not in the way to make me do something about it.

[/font]

iseestars said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What got you through the darkest moments?[/font]
I used to be suicidal a long time ago and it helps to know there's a way out. However i for some reason can't feel that anymore, which makes it worse. So the way i get through them is by not having any alternative. I hide from it all too, all the time. 

[/font]

iseestars said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Have you ever felt guilty for reaching out to people for help?[/font]
Yeahh, i don't think there's really a time where i don't feel guilty. It doesn't always go bad, and i guess recently mostly it goes pretty well when i do reach out, but i'll always feel guilty about it to some degree. I think it's better not to feel it at all, and if i do, to get through it on my own. You leave a better impression when you're stable i think, so i try to minimize all that talking about it. 

[/font]

Hazed said:
iseestars said:
Did you ever feel like saying it out loud, yelling for the whole world to know how you feel?

No, it would make everything alot worse. I pick who i talk to but even then i either overshare or hold back alot, i prefer the latter because oversharing makes things alot worse there too.

iseestars said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Did you ever feel angry for being sad?[/font]
I try to since i figure it would make me more motivated to do something about it, but i can't really. I do feel like i shouldn't feel sad, so i guess that frustrates me, just not in the way to make me do something about it.

[/font]

iseestars said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What got you through the darkest moments?[/font]
I used to be suicidal a long time ago and it helps to know there's a way out. However i for some reason can't feel that anymore, which makes it worse. So the way i get through them is by not having any alternative. I hide from it all too, all the time. 

[/font]

iseestars said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Have you ever felt guilty for reaching out to people for help?[/font]
Yeahh, i don't think there's really a time where i don't feel guilty. It doesn't always go bad, and i guess recently mostly it goes pretty well when i do reach out, but i'll always feel guilty about it to some degree. I think it's better not to feel it at all, and if i do, to get through it on my own. You leave a better impression when you're stable i think, so i try to minimize all that talking about it. 

[/font]

Thank you for sharing your experience with these things..

Latest posts

Back