I am going through the process of adoption

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EricaMG

Reaction score
I am going through the process of adoption.Going to adopt a 13 year old girl that has been living in foster homes since she was 10 years old.She lives with a customer of ours that is her foster mom.Talked to this customer on Friday,told her I want to adopt her giving her a permanent loving home.Got in touch with this girl's social worker I met today.This girl is like me,has dwarfism since she was born.I surprised this girl today,told her I am in the process of adopting her.She loved hearing that and knows she will have a mom that will love that has dwarfism too that understands

I am going through the process of adoption.Going to adopt a 13 year old girl that has been living in foster homes since she was 10 years old.She lives with a customer of ours that is her foster mom.Talked to this customer on Friday,told her I want to adopt her giving her a permanent loving home.Got in touch with this girl's social worker I met today.This girl is like me,has dwarfism since she was born.I surprised this girl today,told her I am in the process of adopting her.She loved hearing that and knows she will have a mom that will love that has dwarfism too that understands
Thats simply amazing Erica! I’m adopted and it was the best thing to ever happen to me im sure 😇 I was adopted by parents who didnt understand me at all and well… my dad made it work, we all know about the “woman”… I wish you sooo much luck with it all 🙂🙂🙂

I am going to tell her mine was medical.She is also a redhead too like me.Found out she had good friends in her life and does good in school.She knows me well

Latest posts

Back