I am new here and have ASD with ID

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkfairy7

Reaction score
Not sure I understand how this works but I have an intellectual disability and appear different. No one likes me nor wants to be a friend. Can't find people with my disabilities. What to do?

Last edited:
Have you looked around for groups? I'm not sure how old you are, but I would imagine there is something. Maybe a doctor or therapist could point you in the right direction. Here, we have something....I don't recall what it's called, like "friendship club" or something like that, that focuses on people who struggle making friends and connecting with people. There are also programs for older people and younger people.
I would check with an autism group and see if they know anything. I know a lot of people have issues with Autism Speaks, but maybe check their website, they have a lot of resources listed that may be able to point you in the right direction.

Not sure I understand how this works but I have an intellectual disability and appear different. No one likes me nor wants to be a friend. Can't find people with my disabilities. What to do?
im so sorry to hear this,have you tried looking online for groups that have people with disabilities like you have,if not it's ok,you can just come on here,I'm sure there is many people that would love to talk to you and be here for you on here.

Latest posts

Back