I am sick of this S***!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
I am sick of being made fun of and excluded just because I look different, because I have a deep voice. I am sick of having no friends, I am sick of being lonely, I am sick of being home alone. I just want things to change *crying*:(

My mom makes fun of me because I have a deep loud voice. My brother makes fun of me just because of my "fat lip" which only looks that way because my jaws are not allined. I am sick of it.

Incognita said:
*sigh* :(

dont know what to say

hugs..i guess

A hug is what I need I guess, that's why I want a girlfriend, someone to talk to and understand me...

I try so hard, can't get away from misery. man I try so hard but I'll always be a victom of this world. It ain't my fault cause I try to get away but trouble follows me.

I modifed the lyrics from the song 'I tried so hard' by Akon...

I have developed a short temper for people that make fun of me, I am afraid I'm going to beat up someone at school when they make fun of me when school starts,I don't know how to stop myself...

Knightsofwar210 said:
My mom makes fun of me because I have a deep loud voice. My brother makes fun of me just because of my "fat lip" which only looks that way because my jaws are not allined. I am sick of it.

Does this mean you can't smile? Be thank full you have a deep voice, cause I'm fully mature and I sound like a kid. Well that not cool of them to make fun of you, maybe you can find their fault that give them a taste of there own medicine:D

I can smile but it looks like I have a bottom "fat lip". When ever he makes fun of me I react without thinking I charge him and i usually hit him. I'm afraid this might happen at school except me beating the crap out of that person.

Knightsofwar210 said:
I am sick of being made fun of and excluded just because I look different, because I have a deep voice. I am sick of having no friends, I am sick of being lonely, I am sick of being home alone. I just want things to change *crying*:(

if you want, i can tell you something thats helped me out before.
set a goal, introduce yourself to someone new every day, man women, girl ,boy ,kid it dosnt matter who. try to work out, if your not already buff :p working out give you a great feeling. and for the love of god, dont reach for something you WILL regret. take it from me, its not the way to go.

Knightsofwar210 said:
I try so hard, can't get away from misery. man I try so hard but I'll always be a victom of this world. It ain't my fault cause I try to get away but trouble follows me.

maybe you need to stop running, stop trying to get away, and face it. And by thinking you are a victim of this world is only making things worse.

Knight, whenever You're angry, do Yourself a favour and take a trip to the Anger Management board and follow the instructions.

You really have to stop seeing pranks and screwing around as such a big deal. You're over-reacting terribly about Your whole appearance. Your personal traits only make You special, and that's something someone will love about You one day. Just because You look a little different on the outside compared to the one's around You, that doesn't make You weird. You're just a little misplaced. You might have bigger lips and a deeper voice, but i've heard many women say how sexy they think both those traits are, seriously! Besides, if You'd rather feel like it, concentrate on the fact that the one's around You are the different one's, not You. You have something they don't, and they've got their own problems about their personal appearance that You might not know of! Nobody's perfect amontst any one group of people around the world, but the one's You live with are simply more similar physically to each other than what they are to You. The doesn't make You weird in ANY way. You got some traits from Your parents which Your brother didn't, and just because he'd rather not have what You have, it doesn't mean that what You have is wrong in any way!

Everyone got something they can't stand about themselves, but don't let OTHERS chose those part of You for You.

Knightsofwar210 said:

(((((((((((((((((((Knight))))))))))))))))))))) you will have the last laugh. As you get out of your teenage years, you will see that women love baritone voices. Look at Alan Rickman. (Snape from Harry Potter) He is known for his voice and how attractive it sounds because it is deep.

hawk9007 said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

if you want, i can tell you something thats helped me out before.
set a goal, introduce yourself to someone new every day, man women, girl ,boy ,kid it dosnt matter who. try to work out, if your not already buff :p working out give you a great feeling. and for the love of god, dont reach for something you WILL regret. take it from me, its not the way to go.

I kinda have to talk to people when I work, I work at safeway a grocery store, and I have to say good day and how a are you and stuff like that so I guess that's good I have a job besides making money :)

Porman said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

maybe you need to stop running, stop trying to get away, and face it. And by thinking you are a victim of this world is only making things worse.

I used to hide and run and I still do it today but when I try to face it I do the wrong thing and fight instead of talking, I don't even think I just go into this monster mode and start fighting, I have been trying to control it though.

Robin said:
Knight, whenever You're angry, do Yourself a favour and take a trip to the Anger Management board and follow the instructions.

You really have to stop seeing pranks and screwing around as such a big deal. You're over-reacting terribly about Your whole appearance. Your personal traits only make You special, and that's something someone will love about You one day. Just because You look a little different on the outside compared to the one's around You, that doesn't make You weird. You're just a little misplaced. You might have bigger lips and a deeper voice, but i've heard many women say how sexy they think both those traits are, seriously! Besides, if You'd rather feel like it, concentrate on the fact that the one's around You are the different one's, not You. You have something they don't, and they've got their own problems about their personal appearance that You might not know of! Nobody's perfect amontst any one group of people around the world, but the one's You live with are simply more similar physically to each other than what they are to You. The doesn't make You weird in ANY way. You got some traits from Your parents which Your brother didn't, and just because he'd rather not have what You have, it doesn't mean that what You have is wrong in any way!

Everyone got something they can't stand about themselves, but don't let OTHERS chose those part of You for You.

I know I should when I am angry but when I posted this thread I wasn't mad or angry I was in tears, I was very sad.

Naleena said:
Knightsofwar210 said:

(((((((((((((((((((Knight))))))))))))))))))))) you will have the last laugh. As you get out of your teenage years, you will see that women love baritone voices. Look at Alan Rickman. (Snape from Harry Potter) He is known for his voice and how attractive it sounds because it is deep.

That's true, I've seen some funny videos portraying snape as sexy because of his deep voice :)

I would of posted earlier but I was having trouble logging in to the forums but I finally got it settled :)

Thanks everybody! :)

sleepflower said:
beat the honeysuckle out of them, or verbally stick up for yourself, they'll soon back off. life's honeysuckle and hard, but you have to watch your own back and not let people walk over you. grab them by the balls then see how funny they think that is. or find their weakness and pick away at it.

The point is I don't usually use words, I just attack, I don't want to fight because then I'll get into trouble. :-(

Knight

<<<look at my picture to the left. Everything look normal doesn't it? WRONG! I can't even smile, and my bottom lip is pretty big as well. When I smile only my bottom teeth is showing and upper teeth is nowhere to be seen, and if you want to know what it like, look in the mirror, smile but put your hand over your top teeth and that is why I never smile. I guess I was born unhealthy and my jar bone structure is out of place last time I check. So just know if you got it bad now, there are a lot more people in worser condition. I can not even begun to imagine how people in Africa manage to survive the academic know as aids and other deadly illnesses.

Chris

Chris 2 said:
Knight

<<<look at my picture to the left. Everything look normal doesn't it? WRONG! I can't even smile, and my bottom lip is pretty big as well. When I smile only my bottom teeth is showing and upper teeth is nowhere to be seen, and if you want to know what it like, look in the mirror, smile but put your hand over your top teeth and that is why I never smile. I guess I was born unhealthy and my jar bone structure is out of place last time I check. So just know if you got it bad now, there are a lot more people in worser condition. I can not even begun to imagine how people in Africa manage to survive the academic know as aids and other deadly illnesses.

Chris

It isn't that my bottom lip is bigger then my top lip it's that my upper jaw is pussed back further then my bottom jaw, when ever I smile you cannot see my top teeth you can only see my bottom crooked undersized teeth and people make fun of me because of that.

Latest posts

Back