I am sooooo sick

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 135067

Reaction score
It's a stomach bug. Chills, I stand up I throw up.

My wife had it weeks ago. She was tested for covid. Negative.

She was sick for 5 days but really sick for only one. I've always recovered much faster than she does so maybe I'll kick it quick. It's been a while since I've had the flu or anything. I'm older now. Maybe I'll kick it slow. I hope it's quick. Things to do.

Get well soon man. I had one recently that only lasted one day due to bad mushrooms, but the chills etc are just utterly draining and make you feel worse. Can you even keep water down? Don't want to get dehydrated:(

Get well soon man. I had one recently that only lasted one day due to bad mushrooms, but the chills etc are just utterly draining and make you feel worse. Can you even keep water down? Don't want to get dehydrated:(
I couldn't keep anything down. One little sip of gingerale was regurgitated. Today I had a piece of dry toast and nursed a bottle of GatorAid. I slept a lot of the day. I feel crappy now, but not sick. I should be fine in a day or two.

Thanks for the well wishes. :giggle:

I couldn't keep anything down. One little sip of gingerale was regurgitated. Today I had a piece of dry toast and nursed a bottle of GatorAid. I slept a lot of the day. I feel crappy now, but not sick. I should be fine in a day or two.

Thanks for the well wishes. :giggle:
Good to hear that. Yeah, even water got launched back up when I felt sick so it was quite annoying. My piss was a funky shade of brown too due to dehydration so it wasn't fun. Hopefully sleeping a lot will help you.

Yesterday at about 4PM marked one day of illness. Seems longer. I thought I was okay yesterday morning. But when you have a stomach thing it will inevitably work its way south. Last night was ugly!

I slept late this morning. No more dashing to the john. Hopefully the bugs have made a hasty retreat and tonight's two day mark will prove me back to normal.

Bugs. That reminds me. Once humorously referring to the infection in my brain, I told a doctor I had bugs in my head. He must have been thinking Egyptian scarabs because he left and didn't come back. My followup appointment was canceled.

Who ever thought a proctologist could be so sensitive. Admittedly I am weird, but to drive off an ******* doctor has to be a special talent. Honestly, I didn't want him poking around anyway.

Another day of doing nothing seriously. Hoping to get to work tomorrow.

Well, now the cat is sick. Seems to be the same thing. She is better than yesterday. What can I say? When you sleep with someone you have a share in their history.
There must going around that is making animals sick, too. My friend's dog has been sick the entire week. But you're right. There are some illnesses that cross species so she could have caught what you had. Is she better now?

Yeah. I had her on a light diet, once she started eating again. Today she is in full beg mode. If she keeps it down and doesn't toxify the litter box I accept she is in full recovery.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back