I am trying to stay focused , please cooperate with me !!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funnylife33

Reaction score
I have some important things to do at home
It involves some study at a peaceful pace

I have to stay focused to study SAP and Accounting

With a better education and completion of it maybe will get me a better job

But i am stuck at home with people that doesn't know the importance of education

Maybe all i need is just 6 more months to complete this course , and please do not drag me to unimportant unnecessary stuffs !!!

Some people simply don't understand the stress of staying focused !!!

😤😓😓

Hi Tobakki3. You can do it! Is there a place where you can study quietly such as a library, a cafe or a hotel bar? It might be inconvenient but at least no one will bother you.

Just remember WHY you're doing it. I think a lot of the time I've fallen off in life is that I lost sight of my WHY's, or the WHY's weren't strong enough, or I didn't clearly define them in the first place.

Thanks Zen28 ,

I am in a situation where i also have to find a better paying job soon .

So right now studies and work is not a good mix

My head feels like exploding sometimes , Just 6 more months of focused time and i would have finished SAP and Accounting properly

@TheSkaFish ,

I have been studying this for the past 1 and a half year and in the last 2 days when i was not getting the proper study materials related to tax , i was wondering why i was even trying to learn this .
The institution was not providing the VAT related tax guides to me , since my country uses GST TAX .

I had plans to work in some GCC countries but they all use VAT TAX .

And there was almost no materials about it for SAP

A friend of mine later sent me a document because she works in UAE

I feel a bit relieved when i had that document .

I still have loads to study if i have to properly do accounting in SAP somewhere

:)

Some people simply don't understand the stress of staying focused !!!
Do you mean your family? If so, will it be good for them if you get a new job?
Do you have to study every day?
Studing and working are difficult to mix, at least for me.

Good luck with it!

@4No1 ,

Yes i live with my old parents now .
Yes a better job means better salary and that is becoming so important .

I have been able to narrow down the study related stuffs , now its a matter of practice .

I need to get a few textbooks and start practicing SAP ERP software in Vmware

^If your parents don't understand that you should learn to get a good job, can you tell them, you are working so they can't disturb you?
But it would be a lie. (though working on your education)

PS
I can understand you as my mother don't understand as well, for her sitting in front of a computer at home means "doing nothing".

@4No1 ,

That is the problem , i sit behind my computer and i research the subject i am learning by collecting all the materials i can get on the subject .

To get the materials i am looking for itself would take a lot of googling

They think i am wasting my time simply staring into the computer

My only escape from this stupid circle of mine is to study the subject hard , then find a better job and move away from home .

Latest posts

Back