I apologize if i do not always respond

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrong

Silent Hill
Reaction score
I want to respond to everybody, I surely do, but its just sometimes its too hard for me to do.

I also noticed some people asking me to show some of my work. This is very hard for me as people might figure out who I am, or stumble on my posts here. I have given it some thought to maybe make a very specific piece just for here to post. That way if its unreleased, and I change the style just a bit, people wouldn't soon recognize it.

Mind you, again, I am not some major artist. In fact I am in a very niche corner of the just very weird and experimental. I have however had very bad experiences with people finding me on other forums where I rather just stay private. The stuff I post here is deeply personal, too personal, I wouldn't even tell my best friend-type stuff I struggle with.

Please, I humbly ask that you understand since people here have been kind to me I thought it fair to tell this.

I want to respond to everybody, I surely do, but its just sometimes its too hard for me to do.

I also noticed some people asking me to show some of my work. This is very hard for me as people might figure out who I am, or stumble on my posts here. I have given it some thought to maybe make a very specific piece just for here to post. That way if its unreleased, and I change the style just a bit, people wouldn't soon recognize it.

Mind you, again, I am not some major artist. In fact I am in a very niche corner of the just very weird and experimental. I have however had very bad experiences with people finding me on other forums where I rather just stay private. The stuff I post here is deeply personal, too personal, I wouldn't even tell my best friend-type stuff I struggle with.

Please, I humbly ask that you understand since people here have been kind to me I thought it fair to tell this.
I completely get it. I don't share a lot of the stuff I post here in the flesh, either. I prefer to stay completely anonymous and I'll keep it that way. Don't worry if people get testy about you responding or not. You don't have to respond and it's your own business whether you respond or not.

Are you Bat Man or can you atleast say you are in a very low deep authoritative tone?
If it comes across that way I assure you its not intentionally.

I completely get it. I don't share a lot of the stuff I post here in the flesh, either. I prefer to stay completely anonymous and I'll keep it that way. Don't worry if people get testy about you responding or not. You don't have to respond and it's your own business whether you respond or not.

Thank you

Don't worry about that, completely understand. If you want to share your work whilst keeping some anonymity, you can maybe upload it to imgur (or something similar) but keep the images private and give the link to the album to people whom you feel comfortable enough to share it with.

Don't worry about that, completely understand. If you want to share your work whilst keeping some anonymity, you can maybe upload it to imgur (or something similar) but keep the images private and give the link to the album to people whom you feel comfortable enough to share it with.
Thanks, I will give it some more thought.

are you batman?

Latest posts

Back