I apologize if i have been a bit uppity lately

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrong

Silent Hill
Reaction score
Alright, i'm gonna be as forthcoming as I can. I was bored about 2 weeks ago I think and a bit randy you know with all that hot weather we been having, so I figured I'd try my luck cottaging. I went down to Essex, almost got arrested, so decided to try one of the gloryholes there. Its not that i'm gay, mind you, but its just like my grandfather used to say a hole is a hole, and with a gloryhole hey, whats holier than that?

So anyway, I come to the gloryhole, I stick my dick in there and I get a blowjob. I honesty have no idea if it was a dude or a chick, nor did I care much at the time. She did have big hands though I noticed that. Anyway, I've been noticing these lumps on my dick for the past few days and I'm petrified that I might be coming down with a case of the monkeypox. Should I visit a doctor about this?

You should probably go to the doctor's and have your head examined. I think your IQ's leaking somewhere.
Or maybe a Sorcerer. There's fur growing off your hands and you're making strange, troll-like sounds.

You should probably go to the doctor's and have your head examined. I think your IQ's leaking somewhere.
Or maybe a Sorcerer. There's fur growing off your hands and you're making strange, troll-like sounds.
yeah thats probably true, i ain't too smart because i was born in a hippy commune. i was breastfed by a bunch of different ladies, my mother told me. and they all were doing acid heavy back then.

i don't get the troll bit, but she did have hairy hands now that you mention it. anyway, what else did you wanna talk to me about?

"How to waste everyone's time and think we're being clever with it", I understand you're the author? Where can I get it authographed?

Ish, sorry. Bit too gay for a not-gay offer for me. If I'm to be handled by a wanker, I'd rather it be done by a professional, like some homeless dude.
Just a signature will do. I'm running out of paper to start the fireplace.

Ish, sorry. Bit too gay for a not-gay offer for me. If I'm to be handled by a wanker, I'd rather it be done by a professional, like some homeless dude.
Just a signature will do. I'm running out of paper to start the fireplace.
You sure? You sound like you need to get laid, take a load off. I'm not just any wanker, i'm the best piece of ass in 5 states. I'll suck your cock till your honeysuckle turns white, buddy.

The offer stands!

So this dude gets to say all kinds of words we can't say here, and it's fine.

The other guy gets to tell me to fresia off three times out of nowhere, and gets to call other people things, and gets a slap on the wrist at most.

I tell someone to fresia off once, who was treating people with contempt and malice for months on end, which played a part in a couple people quitting the forum. It's still a mystery to me why he was allowed to antagonize people for so long in the first place, when it was obvious what he was doing, especially after he ignored warnings and just kept doing it. But standing up to that person got me almost a year in total, from the incident itself plus the fallout from it.

Someone want to logic that for me? Cause I don't get it. It's almost like sticking up for yourself and others, is worse than actually causing problems. It's like school all over again. I never understood the reasoning behind "it doesn't matter who started it". Yes it does, because there wouldn't be an issue without the person starting it. Why harsh to people that might get angry when provoked but who actually intend to be honest members, but lenient to people that are obvious bad actors?

At what point does mental illness stop being a "Get Out of Jail Free" card?

Last edited:
You do realize the guy is banned don't you?

Latest posts

Back