I apologize if i have been a bit uppity lately

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops. . . I slipped. Watch - now Ska will be posting about how much he hates running in the summer sunshine and wishes desperately that it would rain and be gloomy, just in the rare chance that you might grant him a 'like'.
Sitting on the porch, with a nice hot cup of tea while big fat snowflakes are falling slowly to the ground.

I don't know about that guy, but the other two are very much NOT banned.

I don't know what other two you are talking about but that is okay because we learned long ago that no matter what we do and no matter what we don't do, some are going to be pissed off. It looks like it is your and Wrong's day to be pissed off.

I don't know what other two you are talking about but that is okay because we learned long ago that no matter what we do and no matter what we don't do, some are going to be pissed off. It looks like it is your and Wrong's day to be pissed off.

I'm sorry if you took that the wrong way, I never had a beef with you personally about anything.

Also not that pissed off today either. I just wanted to say for the record that it bothers me to see people act with worse intentions than I ever had, and get way less, if anything at all. Yes I've sworn at people before, but not like this, just making offensive threads to try to provoke people. But I can drop it now.

Last edited:
i love that song, its a classic! plus vince really had a way with the ladies.

He's an *******. But I will admit that Steve Porter's got a great sense of humor. Welcome back. 😂 My neighbor kinda looks like Vince. def not the same though, cause he lost his thumb in a work-related accident.

He's an *******. But I will admit that Steve Porter's got a great sense of humor. Welcome back. 😂 My neighbor kinda looks like Vince. def not the same though, cause he lost his thumb in a work-related accident.
he definitely had a way with words, and women!

Latest posts

Back