I can't stand people who....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, I don't know if I can't stand them or not, but it irritates me that most people use "anxious" to say they're excited about something or looking forward to something.

I learned in school that to say you're anxious about something coming up means you're looking forward to it with dread. If you're excited about something, you're supposed to say eager, not anxious. The bad thing is hardly anybody ever uses correct grammar with these.

2 things i absolutely can't stand and would really like to hurt

1 loud people--just go die already!!
2 people with big hair you're so full of it with your big ego and think you're so **** cool with your stupid hari

GET A ******* HAIR CUT!!!!

or i'll do it , and my haircuts/shave are extremely close

muhahahah

XD :p

ya i really don't know why i have this problem with people

maybe because i'm trying not to be invisible and people are gawking over some dumb ass alternative wannabe's hair

it just taps into some hidden rage inside me

i mean seriously real rockers and metal heads have long hair not big poofy hair

i mean i don't even like afros on black people

there was this one dipshit underclassmen with really big red curly hair (like a red curly hair afro)

everytime i saw him i wanted to hit him over the ehad with my backpack or textbook

and then my last year some dumbass freshman had like this 5foot wide flffy afro

and he wasn't even black

everytime i saw him i face palmed (and wanted to hurt him)

yaaa
but considering history there are far more worse things to be prejudiced of

Today's gripe is about driving etiquette.

When you've got major construction on the interstate and 5 lanes merge down into just one, I can't stand people who ignore the posted signs and big flashing arrows warning of the impending merging traffic and rush all the way to the front and cut in front of the rest of us who politely yielded in an orderly way.

Guess what, *******? That was me today, NOT letting you rush up in front. Sure I was a ***** and I slightly straddled my land plus the 1/3 of a lane remaining on the left because you were trying to squeak in an extra car length or two.

I hate summer. We have four seasons here: Getting Ready to Snow, Snow, Still Snow and Road Construction.

... people who tells you not do to something because its wrong blah blah and then the next second they're doing it. What a hypocrite.

People who find enjoyment in hurting others. People who deceive others and have no concience about it.

People who whine all the time and suck my emotional energy away.

People who guilt me into talking to them when I'm really not interested in doing so.

Sodium said:
... people who tells you not do to something because its wrong blah blah and then the next second they're doing it. What a hypocrite.

They're called parents!

People who bond by sitting in little groups bitching about whoever happens not to be there, and then when one of them has to leave, they start bitching about them the moment they're out the door.

Nyktimos said:
Sodium said:

They're called parents!

People who bond by sitting in little groups bitching about whoever happens not to be there, and then when one of them has to leave, they start bitching about them the moment they're out the door.

Man, I see this all the time at work. Why do people do this?

Jesse said:
Nyktimos said:
Sodium said:

They're called parents!

Man, I see this all the time at work. Why do people do this?

It's just a bonding thing, I guess. Maybe deep down inside, they realise they're getting slagged down when they're not there, so they have to balance it out by joining in with everyone slagging down others. At least it's balanced, because everyone is the victim. What I hate is when one person emerges as the main focus, and then every mistake they make becomes an example of their stupidity and worthlessness. Why can people only measure their worth by devaluing others?

Yeah, I'd be the main focus here at my job. Exactly how you said it. Every mistake I make becomes an example of my stupidity and worthlessness.

I can't stand fucken holi rollern, white as snow, cumbaya singing, hands holding, wanna be hippies,
can do no wrongs, talk the talk no walking the walk, Bible thumping, over fucken educated, know
it all, do as I say but not as I do, cheating, lying, spinning the fucken wheels bieeetches...:p

I haTE that one fucken retard (there's always gotta be 1) in a group..whether it's at work, school,
home, net, basic training, volunteer..etc. that always gotta start honeysuckle. Then fucken whine, whine
whine..complain..complain to who ever is in charge...When everybody already knows that person
is being a total asswipe fcuking up everything for everyone else.
Everybody knows already it's not perfect, people make mistakes and it's not easy sometimes..
but god **** there's always gotta 1 mofo that thinks he/she is super super special and is exempt from doing anything the rest of the group dose.

Van Hooligan X said:
I can't stand people who eat other people!

ok never met 1 but i'd feel uncomfortable if we were at a restaurant...i don't wanna be his/her dinner :S

lol Van, i'd feel uncomfortable too :(....

But you can be the appetizer if it ever comes down to either me or you being put on a plate:p

I can't stand people who don't ever use the signal when they drive, and there are lots of them.

Jesse said:
Yeah, I'd be the main focus here at my job. Exactly how you said it. Every mistake I make becomes an example of my stupidity and worthlessness.

Sorry to hear that Jesse. You're obviously an intelligent guy. Remember, though it probably doesn't make it feel any better, these people are just trying to shift focus away from their own mistakes and insecurities. Plus, if you are feeling insecure anyway, it may not be as bad as you feel it is. They're just arseholes; they don't known any better. They're probably not bright enough to realise as soon as they leave the room they become the object of derision from the very people they've just been bonding with by attacking someone else.

Latest posts

Back