I hate wearing masks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
Look, i get it. i didn't mind the lockdowns as they were good for keeping the masses safe,.
However, i hate wearing masks. they're uncomfortable asf. and they're difficult to breathe from.

So don't go out. Quite simple. You can get your things delivered or pick them up and then you don't have to wear it.
i go where i please. as all people can. are only specific people allowed out of their homnes in your world? i guess it's an Adolf-esque move.
you see - your harsh tones and projected inner workings are comical to behold.

You said you hate wearing masks. I offered a solution. Not my fault you don't like the solution. But sweet, another Hitler under my belt.
and i go where i please. again, i like how you come down so harshly on me. it's funny though. i'm sorry me being free offends you, yet you are so twisted, hypocritical, conniving, and selective. so kind and moral looool.

What offends me is that I only have two Hitlers, to Kaetic's three and Callie's five. I have like no chance now! :mad:
I don't have any Hitlers, that really annoys me ( also annoys my pastor too ). I demand equal service! if you're going to offer free Hitlers than we are all legally entitled to then Right?

I don't have any Hitlers, that really annoys me ( also annoys my pastor too ). I demand equal service! if you're going to offer free Hitlers than we are all legally entitled to then Right?

Oh you know what time it is! Time to break honeysuckle and go crazy, because we're being denied our free Adolfs!

RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ✊

Oh you know what time it is! Time to break honeysuckle and go crazy, because we're being denied our free Adolfs!

RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ✊
I'm seriously starting to think I may have to invade Poland to get mine, can we still travel? ( I promise to wear a mask )

i guess it's an Adolf-esque move. you see - your harsh tones and projected inner workings are comical to behold.

She allowed you your opinion. Can you not allow her to have hers?

I probably never did have a chance. After all, I scored a whopping 0% on the "How Much Are You Like Hitler?" quiz.

Wow someone who did worse than me.

I never do that. But it’s funny how much energy you expend here. Aren’t people allowed to share concerns? For a therapist you have a funnily sharp tone and selective attention as empathy
You are telling me that she is doing the same thing as you are doing?
You could be right.
do that

Last edited:
There was no "that" to do.
Is English your first language? Not trying to be critical but maybe that could explain some things.

dads Izb

Him

There was no "that" to do.
Is English your first language? Not trying to be critical but maybe that could explain some things.
yes it is. But then if she’s that smart and wise she shouldn’t select ego gets attention. And you enable it and claim you’re wise and good too.

You are mind reading again. Assuming questionable motivation to her comment. I am accused of enabling you, so you may as well accuse me of enabling your boogieman aka Hitler. (that does not count as a "hitler")

Show me anywhere where I have claimed to be "wise and good" or it will be obvious that you are making up stories about me. Yeah, I knew you couldn't do it because it is a figment of your imagination at best and more likely intended malice.

Latest posts

Back