I hate wearing masks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all a plot to keep me down, and for nothing. i don't do that to others, i know better. all a plot to try and deny me normalcy., just for random kicks. all because your church pastors were/are sociopaths who don't believe in social norms/restraint.

all a plot to keep me down, and for nothing. i don't do that to others, i know better. all a plot to try and deny me normalcy., just for random kicks. all because your church pastors were/are sociopaths who don't believe in social norms/restraint.
And it's "normal" to go around calling people Hitler and mother ****** when all they did was disagree with you in a civil manner?

Also I seem to recall him telling me there was no such thing as "normal" when I was talking about dating and relationships.

There's no "normal" when it's someone else's problem. But there is "normal" for him I guess. Cool story bro.

Most of these people actually go around engaging in conversation with other people. They don't just keep to their own threads and attack the people who post in their threads. THAT is "normal.". What you are doing is intentionally going after people because they hurt your feelings by not telling you what you want to hear.

Also I seem to recall him telling me there was no such thing as "normal" when I was talking about dating and relationships.

There's no "normal" when it's someone else's problem. But there is "normal" for him I guess. Cool story bro.
You’re a mature man without a flexible mind ookkk

It's not as if this is another abortion of a topic made for no other reason than to provoke and engage with the Hitler-Spiritualists "oppressing" the OP.

Last edited:
Look, i get it. i didn't mind the lockdowns as they were good for keeping the masses safe,.
However, i hate wearing masks. they're uncomfortable asf. and they're difficult to breathe from.

As some one who has to wear a mask for 8 hours while doing factory work every day... I also don't love the masks. I've yet to find a somewhat comfortable one to wear... and have you heard of "maskne"? Breakouts on your face from wearing a mask. :(
I get it's for public safety, doesn't mean I have to like it. Although, it's getting colder here so there is at least the mask helps keep your face warm. Oh, and not getting/transmitting covid... that too... :D

Uncouth bully. Follows me around abd cant ignore me since he hasn’t graduated to adulthood yet. Thinks his projected spiritualist vibes are the reality

Latest posts

Back