I hate wearing masks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice lie. since you enjoy bulling people (despite being the uber kind woman you are), i dont' beleive whatever sex you possess.

So if you don't believe whatever sex I possess, you believe now I'm genderless?
Have I gone from a man, to a woman, then back to a man again, then back to a woman, and now to an android?

Look dude, I've pointed out where I disagree with you on some things. Which seems to be most things, but still - I don't have an interest in continuing to "bully" you, as an ongoing thing (apart from racking up more Hitlers, of course). I'm not even that mad at you, at this point. I just think it's telling that most people here, as well as most people in your stories, seem to react to you in more or less the same way.

You do you - I have no skin in the game, and it doesn't look like you will consider what anyone else has to say anyway. But if the way you've been thinking and acting results in all these conflicts, and in a lot of people you encounter finding you unpleasant, then I question how well it's working for you. You say you're happy, and you may well be, but it doesn't seem like it to me. Maybe you really don't think there's any problem with the way you do things, and if others don't like it, that's too bad. But if that's what you really think and feel, then you have to take the cons with the pros.

I don't know. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Look, i get it. i didn't mind the lockdowns as they were good for keeping the masses safe,.
However, i hate wearing masks. they're uncomfortable asf. and they're difficult to breathe from.
Hey look! I can agree with him 100% this time! :)

Whenever I go out I never speak to anybody, cough, sneeze, or open my mouth for any reason. However, many people wear masks that don't cover their noses. That seems to be perfectly fine even if they sneeze. So, how is that different then me not wearing a mask all?

I told several stores that I was wearing a mask. It's expense because it can only be seen from one direction like a one way mirror. A couple stupid people actually bought my explanation. Then I smiled because they forced me to speak to them without wearing a mask. OMG! They're all going to die now!!!!! Ha! ha!

FYI: The trick is to wear your mask through the front door then pull it down off of your face. Many people seem to be doing that. I do too.

Well, at least you're admitting that I am, in fact, a man. I guess I'll take what I can get.
nice lie. since you enjoy bulling people (despite being the uber kind woman you are), i dont' beleive whatever sex you possess.
So if you don't believe whatever sex I possess, you believe now I'm genderless?
Have I gone from a man, to a woman, then back to a man again, then back to a woman, and now to an android?

Look dude, I've pointed out where I disagree with you on some things. Which seems to be most things, but still - I don't have an interest in continuing to "bully" you, as an ongoing thing (apart from racking up more Hitlers, of course). I'm not even that mad at you, at this point. I just think it's telling that most people here, as well as most people in your stories, seem to react to you in more or less the same way.

You do you - I have no skin in the game, and it doesn't look like you will consider what anyone else has to say anyway. But if the way you've been thinking and acting results in all these conflicts, and in a lot of people you encounter finding you unpleasant, then I question how well it's working for you. You say you're happy, and you may well be, but it doesn't seem like it to me. Maybe you really don't think there's any problem with the way you do things, and if others don't like it, that's too bad. But if that's what you really think and feel, then you have to take the cons with the pros.

I don't know. 🤷‍♂️
but the uber-kind person who is noble, and not hypocritical nor egocentric, tries to online diagnose people when it's commonly seen as wrong loool.
Do you say you don't eat meat, but still openly eat it? I guess your church told you many "truths". And yes, you are a buily. You probably are in real life too. You clearly hold no integrity, possibly bordering on sociopathy.

images

but the uber-kind person who is noble, and not hypocritical nor egocentric, tries to online diagnose people when it's commonly seen as wrong loool.
Do you say you don't eat meat, but still openly eat it? I guess your church told you many "truths". And yes, you are a buily. You probably are in real life too. You clearly hold no integrity, possibly bordering on sociopathy.

As I said, I've stated my opinions. Do what you want, it's not my problem. I'm done.

Last edited:
As I said, I've stated my opinions. Do what you want, it's not my problem. I'm done.
nah, not done, just a hypocrite, a bully, and somebody who demands a random stranger is her son and has to take in their opinions/spiritual groundings. I like how you admit you have no integrity. that says it all. I reac to you since you're a hypocrite, a bully, uncouth, and then use odd techniques to rough peoiple up. Your church taught you you're superior so you can claim one-up-manship on people. It's telling how that Russian chick can post about bad driving, but then i have to always post in some uber-mature/serious manner loool. tha'ts my issue - again, you're chock full of double standards and this odd spiritualism that you reckon is "absolute". it's what your pastor told you and you lack the critical thinking to question it. if YOU are rude and a bully, then you further prove sociopathy if you assume others don't react to that. YOU are favouring the Russian chick and enabling her with the "trite" post, and it's comical how I'm not allowed to post in the same tone, when you don't even know me and are using odd relational techniques you learnt from a church.

nah, not done, just a hypocrite, a bully, and somebody who demands a random stranger is her son and has to take in their opinions/spiritual groundings. I like how you admit you have no integrity. that says it all. I reac to you since you're a hypocrite, a bully, uncouth, and then use odd techniques to rough peoiple up. Your church taught you you're superior so you can claim one-up-manship on people. It's telling how that Russian chick can post about bad driving, but then i have to always post in some uber-mature/serious manner loool. tha'ts my issue - again, you're chock full of double standards and this odd spiritualism that you reckon is "absolute". it's what your pastor told you and you lack the critical thinking to question it. if YOU are rude and a bully, then you further prove sociopathy if you assume others don't react to that. YOU are favouring the Russian chick and enabling her with the "trite" post, and it's comical how I'm not allowed to post in the same tone, when you don't even know me and are using odd relational techniques you learnt from a church.

If you're going to keep rambling, at least do the right thing, and give me a Hitler Hitler-Smiley.gif

If you're going to keep rambling, at least do the right thing, and give me a Hitler View attachment 3225

I'm stating facts. your spiritualism/church gives you a lot of false confidence, and you have this false relational sense.
One of several reasons why I call you Hilter - you think like he did. You have this internal rank in your mind which you project and assume everybody else believes. I don't really give a fresia about your worldviews - i think everybody has a place in life, but apparently that deeply wounds/hurts you. Just admit that reality - just as assuming you're "on top" in some random discussio with an online stranger.

i think everybody has a place in life, but apparently that deeply wounds/hurts you.

And I'm against hierarchical thinking since it seems to arbitrarily reward and punish people based on essentially dumb luck. I think it's well past time we evolved beyond it.

That, and I refuse to respect the sore winners. And I don't see why I should support a system that deals me to the bottom, says I'll never get anywhere and never be as good as others, and doesn't have my best interests at heart.

One of several reasons why I call you Hilter

BAM! That's three for me! 🤘

("Hilter" counts!)

eh? i'm amused how a kind person has all these beliefs. all this church you attended didn't do you good, eh?
Or whyb the Russian chick can be trite, but not me. How you enjoy apportioning human emotions, or projecting your inner biases? loool. seems like it.

look, i'm done. i told you, i don't give a fresia about your view of me or where I fit. nobody has to care about anybody's opinion - that's life/humanity. Your church will say different, but that's their misguidedness and stubbornness at play. Don't claim you're wise, and not see how you contribute to situations. the fact you make these odd projections of how i'm supposed to behave, and you get offended at peopel holding an equal space, are the issues here.

Or whyb the Russian chick can be trite, but not me.

I don't know why you keep attacking 4No1's thread about driving. It was a perfectly valid thing for her to say.
I also don't know what that has to do with anything.

i told you, i don't give a fresia about your view of me or where I fit.

As I said, I don't "fit" you or anywhere else anywhere. I think the whole "fitting" thing, the hierarchy, is made up and essentially a scam that the lucky people push on the rest of us. I saw through it since I was a kid and saw that some people were considered "superior" or "inferior" based on little more than the dumb luck of being born with the "right" stuff and having personalities that came out the "right" way. But I didn't value these supposed "right" things, nor do I value a system that hands out rewards and punishments based on the random chance of birth. It's all based on luck and as real as we decide it is, and I decide it isn't.

look, i'm done.

Is this a race to see who can be "done" first? Or maybe who can be more "done"? You're on!

nobody has to care about anybody's opinion

You sure seem to care enough about my opinions to keep posting about them.

Last edited:
I'm stating facts. your spiritualism/church gives you a lot of false confidence, and you have this false relational sense.
One of several reasons why I call you Hilter - you think like he did. You have this internal rank in your mind which you project and assume everybody else believes. I don't really give a fresia about your worldviews - i think everybody has a place in life, but apparently that deeply wounds/hurts you. Just admit that reality - just as assuming you're "on top" in some random discussio with an online stranger.
NO, you are stating crap that is in no way even remotely based in reality that YOUR church taught YOU. YOU are the hitler.

HITLER HITLER HITLER!!!!!!

smug-daniel-craig.gif

Latest posts

Back