I have next to zero ability with getting with women.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hereward87

Reaction score
My "dating life" has been extremely thin on the ground I tried dating sites a few years back and all I could get was one date with a few girls and then after that one date it would be obvious that the women involved did not want to meet me again (one of them wanted to be my friend but I lost contact with her a few years back after a few meetups as friends). There always seems to be something in my life thwarting my relationship with women.

There's a part of me that sympathises with the moderate version of MGTOW.
People in the past have made a lot of nasty remarks to me about how I'm a failure when it comes to getting with women, they often do it just to rub salt into the wound.

Can I ask, do you think you know why they didnt wanna meet you again?

I am very socially awkward, people have often labeled me as being weird.

Are you happy with yourself? I would work on myself first and not worry about women. Let them come to you.

Ive been locked up at a mental health facility ever since i was 17. im 32 now. i suggest if you want to talk to women go to a strip club. those girls wont care if youre awkward as long as you got dough.

I feel left out, I've never been committed.:unsure:
It's a real treat when police show up at your door demanding to let them in no matter what with a court order to haul your ass in for a several day eval against your wishes. It teaches you to never say anything to anybody about anything. And, when questioned deny everything. Ha! ha!

@Hereward87 dating apps, they potentially are a great idea, but so full of fakes, bots, scammers and leeches that it's just not worth your time. I think the best way is just to get involved with social groups, volunteer groups, etc and make connections without pushing anything. AND, you don't have any obligation to tell anyone that you went in any facility. There's no need to give other people any ammunition to use against you.

I get the gut feeling that a lot of people who know me find it really funny that I have ended up alone, people are so fake these days, they would probably put on a front of being concerned about me and sympathising with me in front of me, all the while mocking me behind my back. I think that pretty everyone in the West has a lot of "frenemies", its so difficult to know who to trust these days.

Dating sites are the only real way to meet women who want to date around here and as I’m certain many of you know, they can be a nightmare. I went on some dates but nothing panned out It’s apparently very difficult for men around here to match up with a woman and find one willing to go out on a date. After much disappointment, I finally stopped trying over ten years ago. I’m not too bothered by it though because at this point I will just be happy with having some friends than nothing at all.

Dating sites are the only real way to meet women who want to date around here and as I’m certain many of you know, they can be a nightmare. I went on some dates but nothing panned out It’s apparently very difficult for men around here to match up with a woman and find one willing to go out on a date. After much disappointment, I finally stopped trying over ten years ago. I’m not too bothered by it though because at this point I will just be happy with having some friends than nothing at all.
Honestly, if nobody wants me I'll make my dream come true alone, especially the "growing my own food" but it's not meant to be this way. Dating app are ridiculous, I can agree to that 100%, but sometimes I see it as the solution I'll use in the very near future... not enough time to meet people now with my job :/

Honestly, if nobody wants me I'll make my dream come true alone, especially the "growing my own food" but it's not meant to be this way. Dating app are ridiculous, I can agree to that 100%, but sometimes I see it as the solution I'll use in the very near future... not enough time to meet people now with my job :/
Well they definitely have worked for some people. Just be aware of all the pitfalls and don't fall for any crap.

Well they definitely have worked for some people. Just be aware of all the pitfalls and don't fall for any crap.
"ugly" pictures are usually a safe bet, as no bot would use them :)
plus people will look beautiful if their personnality is charming or cute, so lowering standards are a good way to improve the likelihood of a match

How about not telling them. That could or would be away round him thinking it puts some people right off!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back