I have some news

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
So I have some amazing news, I know some bitter weirdos on here wont be happy for me, but for all those that know and love the princess ..

I am finally engaged, im so happy, it was everything I ever dreamed of and I truly love Rob… heres hoping for a bright and prenup free future for us both 😂 I joke … but honestly I never knew happiness like this 😇

Any…. first dance suggestions?

So I have some amazing news, I know some bitter weirdos on here wont be happy for me, but for all those that know and love the princess ..

I am finally engaged, im so happy, it was everything I ever dreamed of and I truly love Rob… heres hoping for a bright and prenup free future for us both 😂 I joke … but honestly I never knew happiness like this 😇

Any…. first dance suggestions?
Congrats!

The Wedding Waltz!

Woohoo! Congrats Princess, I hope it brings the happiness you deserve.

You know I'll play a full set for cider and Marlboro's right? ..... I'm going thru a delta blues phase lately so maybe not my grandest idea, go with John Legend - Stay with you. 💒 👰 💥

Congratulations! 😁👏🎉
How are you hot but you can't dance? 🤔
Anyway, it's actually not that hard.
If you're thinking like wedding dancing, you can get some simple lessons from probably any local piano, theater and ballet studio.

Woohoo! Congrats Princess, I hope it brings the happiness you deserve.

You know I'll play a full set for cider and Marlboro's right? ..... I'm going thru a delta blues phase lately so maybe not my grandest idea, go with John Legend - Stay with you. 💒 👰 💥

Oooooh I like thissss

💐 but we'll miss you (in the lonely life role)
Awh Lonely life didnt suit me Cherii but im so happy i’ll finally be a Mrs 🥰

Woohoo!!! That's fabulous news, Ceno! Congratulations! 💞 🥰 💒👰
Thank youuu cant believe it really 😅 but im running with it

Congratulations! 😁👏🎉
How are you hot but you can't dance? 🤔
Anyway, it's actually not that hard.
If you're thinking like wedding dancing, you can get some simple lessons from probably any local piano, theater and ballet studio.
Omg i’m a competitive dancer I meant first dance song suggestions Randomguy gave me a smooth one 🥰

Congratulations!!
Thank youu 💕✨

Congrats.

Come on, you know I'm going to say more. lol I'm not bitter or discouraging you, but I do so hope you have a long engagement. Sure some couples last when things go quickly but with your....um....lifestyle change? Belief change? I'm not sure what to call it and your history with men, you're still finding yourself, figuring out who you are.
I'm not saying don't get married, just maybe think about the practical matters too.

Awh thank you guys im so happy you ALL incels, women and men have all put up with me over the years, in my manic moments and in my happy times 😇✨

The wedding has no date yet… but will be in 2024 thats for sure (rhyming someone call @TheSkaFish my rap career is about to take off). Maybe on the day my dad passed in April as he cant walk me down the isle. 💫

Truthfully I just want to put old Ceno in the empty grave where she belongs and new… lovinglifegirl in her place as princess.

Im so broken but Rob holds me together and I pray he’ll hold me just like this until I take my last breath 😇🥰

Latest posts

Back