I like full breasted women.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You had a chance to be smart and you squandered it by engaging with the obvious bait.

...but for what it's worth, I like my boobs the way I like my earth. Not flat.

Guys if your measurements aren't 8'+/11''+ don't bother pming me. :D

TheRealCallie said:
Todent doesn't like my boobs. :club:

I don't need to like your boobs. I have others in my life...

Forgottendanfan said:
Someone made a comment saying they like tall men. This post was my retort.

Come on, they made a thread that was obviously in jest and even stated that someone else told them to make it...you could have known better than to "retort" bait.

I like full-breasted and full-figured.  Lucy Vixen or go home! 

Better yet, Lucy Vixen and go home...  

;)

Rodent said:
Come on, they made a thread that was obviously in jest and even stated that someone else told them to make it...you could have known better than to "retort" bait.

^But seriously though, this. There IS a lot of mean stuff on the Internet but not every post is out to get you.

Rodent said:
TheRealCallie said:
Todent doesn't like my boobs.  :club:

I don't need to like your boobs. I have others in my life...

Forgottendanfan said:
Someone made a comment saying they like tall men. This post was my retort.

Either jest doesn't come over very well online, or I don't understand American humour. Either way, I don't see what was funny about it.

TheSkaFish said:
Rodent said:

^But seriously though, this.  There IS a lot of mean stuff on the Internet but not every post is out to get you.

To be fair, I think it was made in jest by the OP but the original instigator *was* out to get a certain response by certain people. Which is why I say, don't swallow the bait...you'll just choke on it.

Latest posts

Back