I like full breasted women.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:
I like full-breasted and full-figured.  Lucy Vixen or go home! 

*goes home*

That's OK...we can't be right all the time!

Are you saying my boobs are wrong????? :club:  lol

LOL no. I was only saying you were wrong if you didn't like Lucy, because you chose "go home". haha

TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:
I like full-breasted and full-figured.  Lucy Vixen or go home! 

*goes home*

That's OK...we can't be right all the time!

Are you saying my boobs are wrong????? :club:  lol

LOL no.  I was only saying you were wrong if you didn't like Lucy, because you chose "go home". haha

Lol, I meant I am neither full breasted or full figured.  I'm a skinny flat chested *****.  :p

Just to clarify, I actually have no preference with regards women's chest size. This post was just made as a response to the one about tall men.

So little appreciation for a nice sleek look? That surprises me.

At 3' 2" they all look tall to me.

TheRealCallie said:
Yes, but does he like our small chests or does he not?  He's always so mysterious with his answers.

No surprising. Guys with that preference get accused of being pedophiles.

ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:
Yes, but does he like our small chests or does he not?  He's always so mysterious with his answers.

Are you saying guys who don't like big breasts are accused of being pedophiles?  Where the hell did you get that one from?

TheRealCallie said:
ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:

Are you saying guys who don't like big breasts are accused of being pedophiles?  Where the hell did you get that one from?

I said that men with a particular preference for small breasts often end up accused of that (small/flat chested suggests a preference for a childlike body according to some people).

ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:
ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:

I said that men with a particular preference for small breasts often end up accused of that (small/flat chested suggests a preference for a childlike body according to some people).  It's a common enough thing to hear. 

Maybe this was meant to be a fun thread. Nevermind.

I've never heard that and it's certainly not true.

ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:
ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:

I said that men with a particular preference for small breasts often end up accused of that (small/flat chested suggests a preference for a childlike body according to some people).  It's a common enough thing to hear. 

Maybe this was meant to be a fun thread. Nevermind.

lmao I have literally never heard this in my life.

ardour said:

Well how about that and then I guess guys who favor long hair are into bestiality. I had figured that after the last few years, I had heard every bit of idiocy that humans could make up.

Trust me this is a fun thread to beat many fun threads.I'd just like to say that tall women,no matter what size chest they have in the past have been a bit scary but I'm sure they were lovely just I had social anxiety big time back then..it is what it is.Anyway talking flat chests as you were please.

Minus said:
ardour said:

Well how about that and then I guess guys who favor long hair are into bestiality. I had figured that after the last few years, I had heard every bit of idiocy that humans could make up.

Well fresia, I have a small chest AND long hair...

ardour said:
TheRealCallie said:

I've never heard this one either.

Latest posts

Back