I like tall men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note to self: don't shake hands with the Dutch LOL i'm not in NL, not one, but european in the states. Tall. Get zero compliments or attention. Height means absolutely nothing. It's actually a huge disadvantage. Wish i was average.
How tall are you? I'll take some of your height, I've always wanted to be taller (And I'm not exactly short)

I like tall men too.

They can grab the stuff I need off the top shelves at the stores.

They can carry me across a creek so I don't get wet.

I can hide behind them so I don't get picked for something.

Drunk tall men usually fight with other drunk tall men. I can safely watch from the sidelines and enjoy my beer.

Tall men can usually clear a path to the exit.

By watching tall men hit their heads I can see if I need to duck under something or not.

iu

How tall are you? I'll take some of your height, I've always wanted to be taller (And I'm not exactly short)

187cm. I prefer to be under 6'. There's no advantage for me. I get asked by short women to reach something from the top shelf in supermarkets. That's about it. Sometimes i talk to short people and it's not easy for me to look down for too long.

I had to look up "snu snu." It's a hard thing to admit in public, but I found the strength.

My personality is statuesque. 🤐

Attachments

• IMG_31698148382600.jpg
    IMG_31698148382600.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 5
are you sure you're in the right forum? isn't it for lonely people? lol
What's the old saying:

I could be a crowded room, and still be lonely.

Ok, my room is more like a poor man's Playboy mansion, and neither is exactly robust in conversation, loyalty, or aspirations.

Latest posts

Back