I spend most time by myself and I enjoy it and never feel bad

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
I live in a two-bedroom apartment by myself, and I work full-time.
I love being able to cook when/what I want, listen to music when/how I wish, and be able to sleep when i want. i don't like my family (they deny my freedom as an adult to live by my own morals/life), and i don't hang out much. I spend most of my time playing video games, blogging (I run a few as a hobby), and selling stuff online. but i don;t feel lonely. i just do my own thing in life, and it makes me happy. for people familiar with the terms, i see myself as a cross between a sigma and omega male. https://brandongaille.com/male-alpha-beta-gamma-omega-delta-sigma/

just if i can do this, others can too.

Different strokes for different folks. What's awesome for you, someone else might feel frustrated, depressed, bored, unsatisfied, and unfulfilled with. And vice versa.

Someone else could do what you do. But it doesn't mean they'd be happy with it.

I actually used to think I'd be happy with a somewhat similar life. But then what I wanted out of life changed, and my whole worldview changed.

FYI I heard the alpha-beta wolf kind of thing isn't real though, for humans, or for that matter, for wolves either.

Last edited:
Nowt wrong with being happy and secure within your own company. There are many who struggle with it. Personally, I've gone from the being the entertainment, confidant, and peace keeper, at every social occasion; to a very mellow and isolated fellow. I can spend literally months without talking to anyone, aside from those passing conversations in the corner store - weather, brexit, why dog poo isn't white anymore.

Different strokes for different folks. What's awesome for you, someone else might feel frustrated, depressed, bored, unsatisfied, and unfulfilled with. And vice versa.

Someone else could do what you do. But it doesn't mean they'd be happy with it.

I actually used to think I'd be happy with a somewhat similar life. But then what I wanted out of life changed, and my whole worldview changed.

FYI I heard the alpha-beta wolf kind of thing isn't real though, for humans, or for that matter, for wolves either.
Well it’s just a suggestion. Like you get to determine who says what h
Woohoo!! Thanks man.

And this is your opinion big deal. Why a two bedroom apartment? Do you have friends / family over to stay?
lol. Anybody can post anything. Tell why some Russian chick posting about bad driving is any worse than this? You won’t since you’re sone London spiritualist

Yea it's a well known fact that ' London spiritualists ' never post about how ' bad driving is any worse than this? ' whatever that means.

Apparantly in idiot narcissist rant land you can post whatever you want and expect to get away with it.

Yea it's a well known fact that ' London spiritualists ' never post about how ' bad driving is any worse than this? ' whatever that means.

Apparantly in idiot narcissist rant land you can post whatever you want and expect to get away with it.
Narcissism is projecting your standards. And making these bs standards of maturity

Sorry really don't understand that statement at all. Do you have a 2nd language because your grasp of English is very poor.
Your issue is that you hate me acting normally. You’re a prized bully and alllows all of those London bad boys to act the way they do

You have every right to post your opinion, no matter how deluded, wrong or offensive it is.

Your particular brand of lunacy is so very amusing, you never get tired of making a fool of yourself, long may it continue. I need all the laughs I can get. 🤣

Last edited:
You
You have every right to post your opinion, no matter how deluded, wrong or offence it is.

Your particular brand of lunacy is so very amusing, you never get tired of making a fool of yourself, long may it continue. I need all the laughs I can get. 🤣
You aggressively asked me why I have a two bed flat so I responded and matched your energy. As if this entire post upset you. I don’t care if it did. Again you get offended at people seeking places you’re a bully to the core.

Latest posts

Back