I think i finally figured out a way to stay a bit happy !!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never watched this. It's good? I'm always looking for something to watch, to distract me from my loneliness. It's so hard, because I feel like I've seen everything that's good. I don't like the feeling of watching television just to pass the time, with something that's only half decent. Makes me feel like I should have better things to do, and that hurts my self esteem.

My husband loves Family Guy. He's always quoting lines from the show or telling me about especially funny episodes. Nothing is sacred on that show, haha. I've never really watched it, not really into cartoons but I'd definitely find the humour funny.

I've never watched this. It's good? I'm always looking for something to watch, to distract me from my loneliness. It's so hard, because I feel like I've seen everything that's good. I don't like the feeling of watching television just to pass the time, with something that's only half decent. Makes me feel like I should have better things to do, and that hurts my self esteem.

There were only three shows that i used to like

Family guy
South park
Lost

From this i can recommend Family guy for you , it never gets boring

I used to download all those shows long time ago especially in my college days .
But after some time life got messed up and busy and most of the sites that i used to download these shows were gone .

And i did not know i could find all these episodes in these paid streaming websites .

:)

My husband loves Family Guy. He's always quoting lines from the show or telling me about especially funny episodes. Nothing is sacred on that show, haha. I've never really watched it, not really into cartoons but I'd definitely find the humour funny.

Family guy is never boring , I love this cartoon . 😄

There were only three shows that i used to like

Family guy
South park
Lost

From this i can recommend Family guy for you , it never gets boring

I used to download all those shows long time ago especially in my college days .
But after some time life got messed up and busy and most of the sites that i used to download these shows were gone .

And i did not know i could find all these episodes in these paid streaming websites .

Family guy is never boring , I love this cartoon . 😄
Have you watched the trailer park boys?Im told it's a very funny show.

hmm...I was into Futurama and South Park at one point but can't get into Family Guy. Maybe one of these days need to give it a go.

I am definitely a big huge fan of early family guy. To the point where I used to laugh every time I saw even a picture of Peter. Especially if he was looking straight at the camera.

Modern family guy though.... Eh... Its a hit or miss, mostly miss. I hate it when they have an unfunny joke and then they drag it out for way too long. I get it, dragging an unfunny joke out can be funny but the show does it for so long that it turns from unfunny to kinda funny then back to unfunny again.

Even seth himself thinks the show should have ended seasons ago and he's only doing it because there is a demand for more episodes.

Ha! ha! Yeah, funny show.

iu

Ok so which seasons are worth watching?
Seasons 1 to 4 are widely considered to be family guy at its best.

Seasons 7 to 9 are where the humor starts to transform. Still pretty good though.

Seasons 9 and onwards are the dark age for the series, where the humor starts to stagnate and the characters become downright hate-able.

Although, I have to say, that's also where the series becomes more experimental as well with some unique episodes that definetly stand out.

That's my two cents anyway as a family guy veteran. Hope it helps. 😁

I got kinda burned out on Family Guy myself (though don't take this as me hating on something you like, if it makes you happy then by all means keep watching it).

I like Orville a lot, though. I'm still waiting on the next season, it's been delayed for a while now.

Thanks, how about 5 and 6?
Oops, forgot about those. They are...okay. Still funny don't get me wrong but not AS funny as the golden age. Still leagues better than the following seasons.

Family guy just declines with age, there are some later episodes that are passable and sometimes with some good jokes here and there but they are too few and far between.

I would still recommend the hell out of the show as a whole though.

BTW, all of this can vary with your sense of humor but give it a watch, see if it works with you.

Last edited:
Have you watched the trailer park boys?Im told it's a very funny show.
I will try to watch it when i get some free time .

Have you seen the last man on earth ?

I started watching it just before covid , it was a nice show .
I have watched 2 or 3 seasons .

Once my accounting course is over , i will try to watch the rest of the episodes

I will try to watch it when i get some free time .

Have you seen the last man on earth ?

I started watching it just before covid , it was a nice show .
I have watched 2 or 3 seasons .

Once my accounting course is over , i will try to watch the rest of the episodes

🙂that's cool,no I have not seen that before,what's it about?

🙂that's cool,no I have not seen that before,what's it about?

This is from Wikipedia ,

Almost a year after a deadly virus sweeps the world, Phil 'Tandy' Miller (Will Forte) is seemingly the only human survivor in late 2020. As he searches for others and paints signs in every state saying he is alive in his hometown of Tucson, Arizona, he finds no one. After years of being alone, he decides to run his truck into a rock to commit suicide. He happens to look off to the side right before he hits and sees smoke; he ends up discovering another survivor, Carol Pilbasian (Kristen Schaal).[4] Despite being annoyed by each other, Carol believes it is their job as the last two survivors to repopulate the world but insists Phil marry her so their children will not be born out of wedlock. Although Phil thinks that it is ridiculous to hang on to traditions from the "old world", they marry for re-population purposes. Over the next several months, more survivors join them. When Phil's irritating attitude leads to his banishment from Tucson, Carol leaves with him.

😇

Latest posts

Back