I think its pretty obvious why I am posting...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Well, I have a good friend of mine, has been for a long time, and it seems like he's moveing on with his life, I mean its only a couple of days ago his life started drasticly changeing. and well, its the first and only person ive ever met that I can see things eye to eye with, that I truely enjoy the company of. and now I cant hardly ever talk to him, and he makes it sound like its no big deal and he's just busy and it probably isnt. But I mean Its been two days and I'm almost starting to feel dead inside, just really hollow and numb and lonly. so hi everyone...

Well, I have a good friend of mine, has been for a long time, and it seems like he's moveing on with his life, I mean its only a couple of days ago his life started drasticly changeing. and well, its the first and only person ive ever met that I can see things eye to eye with, that I truely enjoy the company of. and now I cant hardly ever talk to him, and he makes it sound like its no big deal and he's just busy and it probably isnt. But I mean Its been two days and I'm almost starting to feel dead inside, just really hollow and numb and lonly. so hi everyone...

okay my good fellow. plenty o fish in this sea. 6 billion. i'd say even if you had a connection rate success percentage of 0.00001% you'd still have a possible pool of 60000 people to make a really deep connection with. The numbers are heavily stacked in your favour. The internet can possibly increase your social effectiveness.
Go out and find your 60000 people i say. and have a few million casual accquaintences to. Excellent stuff.

Hi! Your going to do fine in meeting new friends in the future but it will take time/effort. You did what I did. Bank most of your connection and bonding with society with just one or two people. When that one person changes, moves, or "gets busy" we are hit hard and feel alone. Happened to me. Good luck to you and hope it gets better for you!

Falco

Latest posts

Back