I want a friend. :/

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autumntranspire said:
Couldn't of said it any better. :s

True true. I haven't had a new friend for years, just **** depressing it is. I have some good ones, but nobody new just makes life utterly boring.

Autumntranspire said:

what kinda friend do you want? I only have 2 close friends, other than them I have some..."friends" at university. I have a laugh with them and stuff but I never see them outside of uni. Theres a real drinking culture here in england and I'm a non drinker so thats my problem. So are you looking for a close friend or just someone to talk to?

JustJones said:
Autumntranspire said:

what kinda friend do you want? I only have 2 close friends, other than them I have some..."friends" at university. I have a laugh with them and stuff but I never see them outside of uni. Theres a real drinking culture here in england and I'm a non drinker so thats my problem. So are you looking for a close friend or just someone to talk to?

oh were going into detaisl now :S

well i can be 1 of 4 different friends:

the close friend..speaks for itself

the jokey friend that you look at and say to yourself, 'least i aint him'

the boy-friend, you no...the guy thats like your bro and is a boy thats a friend, i gave up 19 years ago looking for a girlfriend rly :'( and i'm only just 18

or my personal hatred 1 the normal friend, like i am to most ALL'ers :'(

espically the hot members :(

see, see how i suffer, see how right i am about seeing what i said to see...**** right

Van Hooligan X said:
JustJones said:
Autumntranspire said:

the boy-friend, you no...the guy thats like your bro and is a boy thats a friend, i gave up 19 years ago looking for a girlfriend rly :'( and i'm only just 18

see, see how i suffer, see how right i am about seeing what i said to see...**** right

sorry lost my train of thought by the end of this post...meh...laugh anyway

Van Hooligan X said:
Van Hooligan X said:
JustJones said:
Autumntranspire said:

sorry lost my train of thought by the end of this post...meh...laugh anyway

lol.

JustJones said:
Autumntranspire said:

The only kind of friend I could ever consider "friend" is close friends, ones who actually know me for who I am. To be honest I don't have a friend who knows me really. Would be nice to know what that feels like when you are telling somebody something and you really believe they are listening to you.

Van Hooligan X said:
JustJones said:
Autumntranspire said:

Hmmm... Close friends. :B

Autumntranspire said:
Van Hooligan X said:
JustJones said:
Autumntranspire said:

Hmmm... Close friends. :B

the van can do that 1:)

Latest posts

Back