I want to kill myself, I just can't take it much longer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella said:
Papabear said:
Wow... what a pompous arrogant ******* the OP is.

"white" "asian" "whatever". You can't get girls because your personality is honeysuckle. First of all wanting to date a "white girl" instead of any girl that you mesh well with is just effing tacky and shows how shallow you really are.

I know, right?
NOT TO MENTION HE DISCUSSES KILLING AND RAPING.

aer3q0.gif

And it's really desirable for people to selectively withhold empathy for others. I really don't think it's such a great thing to be here and want empathy yourselves, but then think because someone is different you deserve it and they don't. Expect to get back what you do to others. The universe has a way of making this happen and you will only have yourselves to blame. And I am not talking magic or spiritual revenge. What you do to others you do to yourself, literally. Many are too blind to see it.

I can't say I really fully agree with what he says, but obviously he is in pain.

Chris, I recommend that you make a real attempt to challenge your beliefs. You seem to be stuck in seeing only what you want to see. It’s extremely common, but you seem to take it further then many. You are quite simply asking all the wrong questions and then act surprised at what the answers are.

Many people go through what you do and never say a single word to anyone about it. I am not sure which is the better way as both suck, but you are trying to force others to give you what you want for all the wrong reasons. Maybe this is normal in your household. I just want to say that trying to "force" anyone to do anything is wrong. No matter who does it. No one can actually force anyone to do anything. You need to realize this about yourself and others.

Deliberately manipulating others is also wrong.

The only way you can “get” anything from others is by being the first one to give it. Trying to take from others what they don’t part with willingly is wrong.

If your parents are commiting abuse to you or others I recommend you report it RIGHT NOW. No excuses.

If you hurt others you will be caught, you will be punished, and you will deserve it.

you know whats worse than killing yourself?

realizing that killing yourself is not the way to go. (too much beauty to be missed) now you are stuck in the same shittyassfucking situation and nowhere to run... thats where im at.

Skorian said:
And it's really desirable for people to selectively withhold empathy for others. I really don't think it's such a great thing to be here and want empathy yourselves, but then think because someone is different you deserve it and they don't. Expect to get back what you do to others. The universe has a way of making this happen and you will only have yourselves to blame. And I am not talking magic or spiritual revenge. What you do to others you do to yourself, literally. Many are too blind to see it.

I can't say I really fully agree with what he says, but obviously he is in pain.
Thanks for the overwhelmingly cliche, pointless rhetoric.

You're right. I will selectively hold empathy from people who talk about indiscriminately killing within a particular race, and raping women. They don't need empathy as much as they need serious help that isn't readily available on an internet forum.

Excuse me for perhaps being alarmed or offended. I didn't realize this place was an outlet to discuss and plot massacre.

I second the motion that we have the moderators contact the police with the I.P. address; I'm not sure what the laws are that govern the source of this website, but in the States, having a documented knowledge of such a person's plans and doing nothing would hold that person legally liable for their actions, at least in part.

There are good people out there. While we offer empathy and comfort for those in pain, we should not, cannot, and must not when so doing essentially enables a person like this to avoid professional help while continuing to dive deeper into delusion, and eventually homicidal behavior. No one deserves to be raped or killed just so a person who is unwilling to take the personal responsibility required to help themselves can have an uninvited, non mutual fuckfest.

The fact that you are so inexperienced to totally dismiss his post as an obvious state of despair, misery, frustration, and fear shows plainly how little you know or understand.

Chris has been like this for over a year, long before you joined this forum. Someone I know has talked to him a good deal. I have yet to hear of any plot to actually really harm anyone. It is not uncommon for those in his state to “fear” losing control and harming others. Your behavior is just an excuse to dismiss his feelings as non-significant and form an excuse to treat him poorly. Which will most likely only result in him feeling even worse. It’s not the nicest thing to do. I am disappointed that I have to point what is so obvious out.

As far as any fear of massacre goes. I really don’t see any correlation with this. As long as Chris isn’t taking anti depressants, there is little risk. You do know that every event over the last two decades has happened as a result of anti depressant drugs don’t you? If you don’t know, then perhaps you should learn about this fact to alleviate your concern.

Over the years I have run across a few "real" psycho's and there is a vast distinction between fantasizing about and fearing doing something. Nothing quite like being in public chat and having someone explain to you how they find children to molest. Maybe it was more bragging. Not something you soon forget. One of many reasons I am not a big fan of public chat rooms.

Ok, I have decided to lock this thread. The original post was made over two months ago, and those whom were around at the time know there was a great deal of fallout, both in Chris's life and in several threads throughout the forum. I can assure everyone that the matter was taken very seriously.

For the board's stance on such things, I refer you to this thread:
http://www.alonelylife.com/a-warning-to-all-new-old-t-4319.html

Debating these things now that the original poster has left the site will serve little purpose, and is unfair in so far as he can no longer offer a defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back