I want to thank all the people in my life.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
All of you. You are all wonderful, yes, even the ******** and the jerks. You all have character that made my life colorful. So many different personalities and looks. What did i do to be blessed with your company? My best friends are the weirdest ones. They just make me laugh and smile when i think of them. Mom, dad, sisters, grandparents, cousins, aunties, uncles, friends, weird ones, all the good times i've spent, and even the bad times, im not mad at any of you, well at least not anymore. You all made my life one hell of an adventure. And to the girl that I love, I hope you read this, i love you the most.

All of you. You are all wonderful, yes, even the ******** and the jerks. You all have character that made my life colorful. So many different personalities and looks. What did i do to be blessed with your company? My best friends are the weirdest ones. They just make me laugh and smile when i think of them. Mom, dad, sisters, grandparents, cousins, aunties, uncles, friends, weird ones, all the good times i've spent, and even the bad times, im not mad at any of you, well at least not anymore. You all made my life one hell of an adventure. And to the girl that I love, I hope you read this, i love you the most.
Hope that you are having a great day, thank you for your kind words and, I hope that you continue to feel joy in all your many different experiences in life, and for the negative ones as well because they are learning experiences that we go through in life to better ourselves and others (not always the case some negative experiences we also share with others it's also understandable) but I hope for the most part you still feel this way and your experiences give you a wonderful journey down your path of life. Take care my friend talk to you soon, I hope.

I want to thank my parents, Mikhail and Elena, my psychologist, Dr.Larry Feinstein, my ISLS counselor, Marcos Gasca, and all of my Pacific Grove High School c/o 2001 classmates.

Latest posts

Back