i wanted france to win this qatar world cup 2022...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry :) but in 4 years it starts again, don't loose hope. For me:

My list of preferences, countries I really wanted to win it:

1. My own: croatia
2. Bulgaria - father's country...didn't qual.
3. Italy: lived there for a long time, always root for them...didn't make it.
4. Spain: fake italy lol.
5. Brazil: what's not to like
6. Argentina: ha!

Countries I did NOT want to win it (listing only the ones who had serious chance):

1. France, lol
2. Netherlands
3. England
4. Germany

God just did what is called a pro-gamer move:

I mean 4 years ago I didn't like that country that speaks French with avid xenophobia will win the worldcup especially given the lack of good players, today Mbappe was very good but...Argentina were better: God's thoughts were "you wanted spain, you wanted italy I give you better, i give you Argentina" lol.

I remember being in Paris, France when I was 18 when France won the World Cup. The next morning I was to come back to America. We left 2 hours early to get to the airport at the suggestion of the taxi driver who dropped us off at the hotel. He said traffic would be absolutely slammed.

He was right. People were partying in the streets, there was a lot of hustle and bustle of people going to bars and restaurants and so on and so forth. We got stuck with a different cab driver the next morning in traffic for so long that the cab driver took out a deck of playing cards from his glovebox and we played poker. My friend got hungry, and there was a pizza parlor like right across the street, so he ordered a large pizza and they delivered it to the taxi. We managed to eat a large pizza and play a game of poker and finish before traffic let up.

It was actually kinda cool. I've never seen anything like that before.
Closest I've seen to that was college American Football celebrations years later.

On a weird political note I'm also happy Argentina won 'cause it will silence both the racists from the altright and their strange alternative: the far left woke idiots. I mean if the winner was France, people like the "young turks" won't shut up about their diversity (90% black) team and Croatia winning will have the same effect on people like Paul Watson and their love for Russia or whatever. Argentina is some interesting case of being white while also not being white, kind of like myself lol, bonus point: they speak a nice sounding language like Spanish.

On a weird political note I'm also happy Argentina won 'cause it will silence both the racists from the altright and their strange alternative: the far left woke idiots. I mean if the winner was France, people like the "young turks" won't shut up about their diversity (90% black) team and Croatia winning will have the same effect on people like Paul Watson and their love for Russia or whatever. Argentina is some interesting case of being white while also not being white, kind of like myself lol, bonus point: they speak a nice sounding language like Spanish.
Argentina winning is good because thats where hitler lived.

I'm please Agentina won, mostly for Messi's sake. Besides, Argentina were the better team.. sure France come back but they were always chasing.

Getting into any kind of festive mood seems unattainable for me these days.

Edit: I replied to the wrong thread. Sorry.

Latest posts

Back