I will be here online on Christmas about the same time as usual or so

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! For me Christmas truely is just another day. It doesn't depress me that I have no loved ones, or anybody at all, in my life. It does bother me that most of the neighbors will be home so I will NOT be going outside. However, I understand why it bothers so many people that are alone on the holidays.

So, I just wanted to let everybody know that I will be here to spend time with them. You can interact with me in the threads, send me a PM, or just sit back and hopeful get a chuckle or two from some of the stupid stuff I type. Ha! ha!

IMO, it's good to remember past loved ones by thinking of the goods time you've had with them. I think about the great meals and the Sundays I spent with my dad and his parents. We would usually play cards for a couple hours after lunch. We really did enjoy each other.

Then move onto thinking about other things like watching a comedy, a new movie, or interacting with someone. It's not good to dwell on missing them. You are still alive. They would want you to try to enjoy the life that you have left. Okay, okay, blaaaa, blaaaa, blaaaaa. Ha! ha!

I will be here though. :)

When I was in my early college years, my friends used to have Misfit Christmas of either potluck or gift exchanges and just casual conversations over movies and cocoa.

We did this because all of our families were either hours away or too dysfunctional to be around for more than a few hours.

I'll pop in and out, depending on what we've got going on at the house.

^_^

Hello! For me Christmas truely is just another day. It doesn't depress me that I have no loved ones, or anybody at all, in my life. It does bother me that most of the neighbors will be home so I will NOT be going outside. However, I understand why it bothers so many people that are alone on the holidays.

So, I just wanted to let everybody know that I will be here to spend time with them. You can interact with me in the threads, send me a PM, or just sit back and hopeful get a chuckle or two from some of the stupid stuff I type. Ha! ha!

IMO, it's good to remember past loved ones by thinking of the goods time you've had with them. I think about the great meals and the Sundays I spent with my dad and his parents. We would usually play cards for a couple hours after lunch. We really did enjoy each other.

Then move onto thinking about other things like watching a comedy, a new movie, or interacting with someone. It's not good to dwell on missing them. You are still alive. They would want you to try to enjoy the life that you have left. Okay, okay, blaaaa, blaaaa, blaaaaa. Ha! ha!

Well, don't get ran over by a car, or tram or whatever. Don't get food poisoning, or smooshed by a comically placed piano. Avoid heart attacks. And don't choke on food, alone, with neighbors who don't do a wellness check. Other stuff. All things willing, I'm sure I'll be here too.

You...Me..... a virtual Christmas tree? 🎄 I show my scars... you show yours? lol You know what Finished, I'll be here too... not welcome anywhere else anyway lol Oh Oh you bring the turkey, since you cook it so quickly

That is really sweet! I will be gone for a bit on Christmas Eve and for a while on Christmas day, but I will definitely be here off and on. I'm not looking forward to the holidays at all, but it is what it is

They exchanged gifts at my wife's work. Then they traded them around. My wife came home with the one she bought.

What's the point.

That's just nonsense. If I were her I wouldn't participate next year.

I'll be at my daughters for xmas but will defo make time to pull a cracker with you Finished ....... Nooooo! Ceno a Christmas cracker 🧨 💥 🎄 🎅
You got me an explosive for Christmas.... you must be the best man to walk the planet! When I asked my ex for one, he made all these excuses like "too dangerous..." and "not legal" lol Merry Christmas RandomGuy :)

I'll be with my aunt. She's a healthy 73, since the double hip replacement was a success. Hopefully we've got years left. Sorry about your parents finished.

Latest posts

Back