I wish people knew...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish people (the 50 + police cars and no telling how many cops) knew that because they failed to send a notification that they would be having some sort of event down the road from my house that I just about honeysuckle my heart out when I came rolling into town tonight with a half in my bag. I mean yeah it would've probably just been a ticket and an empty bowl tonight but still that many blue lights will fresia up your heart rhythm.

I wish people knew IRL that I will get them back ten fold so when I tell them to stop doing something they just stop without needing to go through everything to prove it. Ha! ha!
Im so with you on this. It is incredibly aggravating and completely unnecessary for a person to test someone's limits especially when its been stated that there will be consequences for doing so. Then the person wants to be offended and complain or worse try to involve other people knowing all along they were told. This is why I don't bother people because I know that if someone crosses me I don't wait for some idea of retribution that may never come. I handle things myself. I can't even recall how many times I've been called a "psycho" by some dramatic dumbass that failed to listen.

That I am relegated to fornicating with prostitutes.
I really wish that I had told my parents this before they died.
That this is what they raised.
That I am the product of their apathy.

I wish those cold callers who phone me to say there are problems with my internet connection would take note and listen to me when I say ''I am on it now, nothing amiss for me''. LaieA_041.gif

I wish people would know that I'm not lazy, but rather I'm profoundly discouraged/demoralized.

I don't ENJOY living this way. This is NOT the life I want for myself and NOT the person I want to be, and it never was.
I'm just afraid I can't be much else, because of genetics/talent/natural ability.

I've done a lot of thinking especially these past couple of years, and realized that I've always had a problem with being discouraged, that it's been the underlying cause of almost all problems I've had in life.

I'm struggling with suicidal ideation. Most of the time I can deal with it and the thoughts pass.
I'm just starting to feel worn out from the years I spent trying to get better from severe depression so I'm afraid there will come a time when something bad happens that will push me over the edge and I'm not sure if I will still have the strength to endure.

That you always screw clockwise and unscrew counter-clockwise. If I can remember that? Anyone can.

WRONG. Not always. Some stupid people decided to switch it up and you screw COUNTER clockwise....Yeah, I'm talking to you Bath and Body Works.....
But...that's stupid!
Okay, so forward them my post. They need to get back to logic.

Latest posts

Back