I would like to find someone with talk about Personal Development

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcsen

Reaction score
Hi, well I’ve been dealing with some difficult situations and recently I went through a toxic relationship so I decided to be focused on myself, which is basically what I was doing until I met that girl. I’m an optimistic person and I’d like to find some people over there to talk about personal development or whatever. I also would like to start a podcast series about personal development but that’s something I’m not really focused on.

I just find my friends so far away from my hobbies: I don’t want to get drunk every single day, day in and day out. I think there is a lot of beautiful stuff to do in life so that’s why I’m writing this, because they are not going to change their mind and I don’t want to keep living in that way.

So if you want to have some conversations just let me know!

I think it's great you are focusing on yourself. Personal development is extremely important for everyone, bit especially those that went through something like you did. I've been there, so I know it's a long journey.

mcsen, I confess my skepticism towards personal development / self-help. Tautologically, there can be no self-help, no solitary rugged self-reliant unilateral "well-formed plan," for interaction among more than one individual. And no secret magic of fineness either,

Latest posts

Back