If I could push a button to end this world. I would sit on it right now.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read above were I called the cops and said crazy things to get them to react to anything. They wouldn't even respond to me when I screamed at the officer on duty over their interconnected phone at a branch office, because nobody was there, that I would come down to the main headquarters and drive my truck through their front entrance. They still would send anybody even to haul my butt in for a Psych evaluation. This is why people end up doing shooting sprees and everybody says, gee they didn't give us any clue. Hell yeah, they did. Everybody ignored them. The cops don't want to do anything. The politicians don't want to do anything except spend money and make more laws that will get ignored.
sorry for what you are going through

1) call the city, ask about noise bylaws and ask who enforces them
2) call the SPCA and see if they can help or do anything... your neighbour is keeping his dog cooped up... not good for the dog (I know another guy who got a criminal record for ''neglecting'' his dog... the SPCA did the investigation , not the police)

it's my opinion that noise is abuse... not sure who would look after that

sorry for what you are going through

1) call the city, ask about noise bylaws and ask who enforces them
2) call the SPCA and see if they can help or do anything... your neighbour is keeping his dog cooped up... not good for the dog (I know another guy who got a criminal record for ''neglecting'' his dog... the SPCA did the investigation , not the police)

it's my opinion that noise is abuse... not sure who would look after that
I've been through all of that. Well, the city doesn't answer the phone. You have to leave a message and "someone will get back to you." or not. Usually not.

Well, I didn't call the SPCA. According to the laws here as long as the animals are getting food and water then everything is legal. Otherwise they would be overwhelmed with work. Besides, all the dogs look very healthy. It's a multiply neighbor issue now. So, they will gang up on me and say I'm nuts and violent.

Maybe I need to move completely out of this area. But, where do I go?

Is it just you or other neighbors are unhappy about this situation as well? Would be better to get others on board and sue the ******* out of existence.
Well, most people are quite and keep to themselves. IMO, they are getting bullied, which makes me even madder. I'm not a people person so I haven't gone door to door to talk to other people. But, I'm guessing they don't want to get involved. They want to stay as far away from problems as they can.

My last neighborhood I did talk to several neighbors. And, they were like oh hell yeah, the noise is horrible. Then they would tell me about all the other noise I wasn't aware of closer to them. I would ask if they are going to doing anything about it. They pretty much said there's nothing you can do because the government won't help.

I've been through all of that. Well, the city doesn't answer the phone. You have to leave a message and "someone will get back to you." or not. Usually not.

Well, I didn't call the SPCA. According to the laws here as long as the animals are getting food and water then everything is legal. Otherwise they would be overwhelmed with work. Besides, all the dogs look very healthy. It's a multiply neighbor issue now. So, they will gang up on me and say I'm nuts and violent.

Maybe I need to move completely out of this area. But, where do I go?
My parents used to have a mobile home in a private trailor park in Florida. It was really quiet. There were a lot of rules about pets and it was the owners of the park who enforced the rules. You had to apply to live there. In addition, half the people were from Canada and the northern States, so not always there. It was an over 50 place. My mom lives in a similar place in Ontario now. It's really quiet too. Not alot of dogs and they are all little. Older people look after them like babies. Dress them in clothes, walk them a lot, keep them indoors.

It's really quiet where I live, but you are on the wrong side of the border. 🥲

Sorry I can't help more.

My parents used to have a mobile home in a private trailor park in Florida. It was really quiet. There were a lot of rules about pets and it was the owners of the park who enforced the rules. You had to apply to live there. In addition, half the people were from Canada and the northern States, so not always there. It was an over 50 place. My mom lives in a similar place in Ontario now. It's really quiet too. Not alot of dogs and they are all little. Older people look after them like babies. Dress them in clothes, walk them a lot, keep them indoors.

It's really quiet where I live, but you are on the wrong side of the border. 🥲

Sorry I can't help more.
Thank you for your suggestions and thoughts. :)

Well, most people are quite and keep to themselves. IMO, they are getting bullied, which makes me even madder. I'm not a people person so I haven't gone door to door to talk to other people. But, I'm guessing they don't want to get involved. They want to stay as far away from problems as they can.

My last neighborhood I did talk to several neighbors. And, they were like oh hell yeah, the noise is horrible. Then they would tell me about all the other noise I wasn't aware of closer to them. I would ask if they are going to doing anything about it. They pretty much said there's nothing you can do because the government won't help.

that's why i'm my own govt. i help myself. i just need to stop paying 20% prop tax to make thing right for myself. my neighbors are exactly the same. they go through same garbage i go through but they are very secretive, won't back me, many don't talk to me and each other. i can't approach anyone to talk about anything. there must be a final solution to yr ******* neighbor and doesn't involve you destroying your hearing.

Go to the national park. Enjoy the silence. Stay there a while. Maybe camp there for a few days. It's an imperfect world and it's only going to get worse. Don't get your hopes up, don't have expectations, and you won't be disappointed.

Buy dog treats.

Go buy some pot.

Chill the fresia out.

Don't play loud music and bark into a microphone; you are only hurting yourself. Nobody cares about you, and they will care even less when you snap.

Don't snap.

Snap out of it.

Reflect.

Maybe buy some noise canceling headphones while you are waiting for people to change?

Invest in sound proofing foam?

I'm struck with the notion, just now, that most people, the vast majority, are actually quite nice and agreeable people when you can get in their good graces. Like music, everyone has a particular dance that goes best with them.

I also tend to think, some times, we get stuck in certain places in life, where we somehow, become out of tune with everyone; and, everything becomes an uphill battle.

It's a perception thing.

Life is easy, free, and beautiful. People choose to make it hard. And sometimes they choose to make it hard for others, believing that will make their life easier.

Silly, I think...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back