If i

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ztyu123

Reaction score
If I share my life on here, so far....

Will I get banned or reprimanded?

It's pretty horrible and may be triggering to alot of people.

I just need to talk and let it out.

We take many secrets to the beyond with us ..I don't want this to come with me

I am not a moderator or anything but as long as you don't violate any of the rules like spewing hate towards groups or religions, promote self harm or suicide and stuff like that then you should be fine.

Venting and sharing your experiences is kinda one of the purposes of this forum anyway.

So go ahead, share your life story, I for one would have no problem with it no matter how heavy of a subject matter it is. Who knows, you might get people relating to you or your experiences might provide perspective for other members.

I am not a moderator or anything but as long as you don't violate any of the rules like spewing hate towards groups or religions, promote self harm or suicide and stuff like that then you should be fine.

Venting and sharing your experiences is kinda one of the purposes of this forum anyway.

So go ahead, share your life story, I for one would have no problem with it no matter how heavy of a subject matter it is. Who knows, you might get people relating to you or your experiences might provide perspective for other members.
Thank you.. hesitant because if i regret anything on here it's not like we can delete posts ourselves

If I have to constantly fight against what I want to do am I living my life? If I have to take pills to alter me then I'm not me, right? I don't feel messed up. I just don't get how being a little quirky translates to mental illness. If I'm ok with me but other people arent, isn't that their problem? If I don't have the problem then why do I have to be the one "treated"? Its the same honeysuckle over and over again.

I dunno, say what you have to say. If it ends up blocked in whatever way the site deems naughty, go to one of the many non advertising soulless sites for just such a thing. They are legion

"If I were you I would...." No no no that's what you would do because you are you. If you were me you would understand why I can't and won't do what you would do because what you are suggesting is ******* bending over and taking it in the ass with a sharp object. Hi, Im so and so and I like getting ass raped. Nope.

If I can take the dogs for baths, go get my meds, pick up the honeysuckle I ordered from Dick's, go get the chicken feed and hay, run by the vet's to get the dog's and cat's pills then I can come home, build a fire and drink a beer...oh wait Im not supposed to be drinking alcohol. If I only buy a 6 pack I will be fine. Its just beer. All these errands I have to run I deserve a tiny reward.

If I am treated and talked to like I'm a rebellious 16 year old I think its only fair to exhibit that expected behavior to those that treat me that way.

If I go to bed now I will be up a 9 them 12 then 2 probably....weird ass sleep pattern I have. Nope, cant do it because I will be wanting to go outside and get going on my little projects and only crazy people and meth heads work in the yard at 2am.

If I had any self discipline I'd finish things. Actually I finish a lot. I just have a lot going at once, so they tend to conclude at once. It just seems like I never get anything done because they take so loooooong.

Latest posts

Back