If One Of The Perks Of Death Was Being Able To Be A Ghost And Haunt People, Who Would You Haunt?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of my past and present neighbors. I would drive them Fing crazy. And all the bankers. I would mess up all their finanical records and make them loose track when counting money. Ha! ha!

All of my past and present neighbors. I would drive them Fing crazy. And all the bankers. I would mess up all their finanical records and make them loose track when counting money. Ha! ha!
****! Remind me to stay on your good side.

Depends, are you just around to view and freak people out as you phase through stuff, or are we talking full on poltergeist here? If the latter, I'd say all of the most influential pricks of the elitist class. Well, cept Elon Musk, he seems chill. Also, any pricks that take a dump on the welfare class, despite being one bad day from landing in that class themselves.

Tess Daly, not all the time though just when she's showering or bathing .... honeysuckle anytime she's nekkid 👀

A couple of ex colleagues one current colleague and of course my ex husband.

Latest posts

Back