If you could have an endless supply of something, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sex
because to obtain an endless supply of sex means i would have to become immortal. that also means that every lover i could ever be with would eventually die, so i would have to keep on falling in love with someone new each time. that is a wonderful thing because it means that by and by i would fulfill my greatest dream of all, which is to be absolutely intimate with every single human being that ever lived (but i'd only get them in their prime, because sex with old diseased folks would ruin the dream). then i would have concrete proof that every human being really loves me just like i love every human being, and i could finally be happy. even if it means being stuck doing it forever in order to immortalize my state of utopia, the truth comes full circle because sex is the one thing i would choose if i could have an endless supply of something.
what a wonderful thought

I'm gonna have to go with money on this one. As Spike Milligan said, "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

I was going to say intelligence... But I like your food cupon idea... Do you think it would work for Tempura veggies? They are soo good... Like donuts with broccoli inside...

Fodderboy said:
I was going to say intelligence... But I like your food cupon idea... Do you think it would work for Tempura veggies? They are soo good... Like donuts with broccoli inside...

I think? Well... I cän't eat alot, my mom has my physical test every month, so I cän't eat much...( even though I wanted to).... (-_-)

Power. Then I would be God and could do what ever I want, creating a just and perfect world in which the corrupt pay for their crimes and the good are rewarded.

I would start by sending all the people I don't like or who don't worship me to hell.:D

Bodom said:
I'm gonna have to go with money on this one. As Spike Milligan said, "All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy."

I agree completely.

an endless supply of time would be pretty cool,
except right now I'm stuck between wanting time to hurry up and slow the fresia down.

Latest posts

Back