If you could have an endless supply of something, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to say money but that is unoriginal :p

So maybe experience? or Knowledge? Unlimited supply of knowledge.

I would be like the guy from limitless

King of the world I understand! But the next star wars... are you trying to redeem the franchise lol :p since the disney turnaround

Haha. I was just saying that if I could make something like Star Wars, I could become king of the world. It certainly worked for George Lucas.

As for trying to redeem the franchise, I don't know if it needs redeeming. I think the new movies are alright. I just think the original movies left big shoes to fill, and it was always going to be hard to live up to that.

Haha. I was just saying that if I could make something like Star Wars, I could become king of the world. It certainly worked for George Lucas.

As for trying to redeem the franchise, I don't know if it needs redeeming. I think the new movies are alright. I just think the original movies left big shoes to fill, and it was always going to be hard to live up to that.
Yes high expectations are hard to reach.

Maybe not the next star wars though something unoriginal gets pretty popular too, I heard superhero movies are doing very good right now :p flash etc

Marvel = disney = king of the world!?!??! I should become a conspiracist

Great dreams. I really miss those nightly dreams that you wake up from with a big smile.

Latest posts

Back