If you could have an endless supply of something, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Food and Water. I think that world civilization is going to collapse fairly soon. I have heard that there are now runs on the banks in China. I wish I had become a prepper years ago, alas, there is little I can do now.

Food and Water. I think that world civilization is going to collapse fairly soon. I have heard that there are now runs on the banks in China. I wish I had become a prepper years ago, alas, there is little I can do now.
Well, you can always start. Many times a person only needs a few weeks to a month of food and water to get through a crisis.

I am a prepper and have survival skills and tools. But, over the years I've realized if something BIG happens most everybody is screwed except the elite. I'll stay alive a little longer then most. But, I'll also have to deal with all the bad elements. I may even make it through the event. But, if I think life sucks now. It will surely suck even more then.

The Bank run in China is troubling. All the governments have been EXTREMELY irresponsible to say the least. We are all in for more inflation as other markets crumble and drag the world's economy down since we are all so interdependent now.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...ts-right-now-get-ready-for-it-to-hit-the-msm/

Well, you can always start. Many times a person only needs a few weeks to a month of food and water to get through a crisis.

I am a prepper and have survival skills and tools. But, over the years I've realized if something BIG happens most everybody is screwed except the elite. I'll stay alive a little longer then most. But, I'll also have to deal with all the bad elements. I may even make it through the event. But, if I think life sucks now. It will surely suck even more then.

The Bank run in China is troubling. All the governments have been EXTREMELY irresponsible to say the least. We are all in for more inflation as other markets crumble and drag the world's economy down since we are all so interdependent now.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...ts-right-now-get-ready-for-it-to-hit-the-msm/
" All the governments have been EXTREMELY irresponsible to say the least."
WOW! They have been very responsible to their overlords. Governments are puppets, 95% of what they tell us to do is not their decision, it comes from on high, the hidden deep state, and we know who most them are, well some of us do anyway ! Most are utter Psychopaths, who like playing with kids, they proved that time and time again. 250000 Children a year are trafficked by the UK government, that is a fact, the paper trail is there, been proven. And that’s only the UK! God knows what’s going on in other places. But nothing is being done. Well I am shocked. NOT! They just ignore it, give us all the finger, and carry on, SICK, very sick!

Regards them surviving in the 10 million $ underground flee pits, great, let um, They will not survival this time round. They are Geo-engineering the world to death, including all life in/on sea and land along with us. They are burning buildings for food, paying farmers not to grow crops; it goes on and on, depopulation, NWO Agenda 21/30 and that great reset, ( hello) they are telling YOU! The Ozone is on track to be utterly gone within about 3 to 5 years, like no Ozone layer. Goodnight life on earth! And IF, it ever recovers, we are talking 10s of thousands of years. 6 months and they will all be killing each other due to insanity under the ground. Shame I wont be around to watch it! Its no wonder people, we have social and mental issues. Near all of us should be generally speaking reasonable balanced people in society. (THEY) make us, and created us and our problems, so truth is , don’t blame yourself for your problems, 98% of who we are is a result of our physical and social/ + economic environments, we are products of that. Half the time they tell you, you have a problem, no you don’t , they do, they are just playing us/you! I have spent 13 + years digging into the truth, its not nice, horrific picture I can tell you! The reaility is if the 90+ % were told cannot even begin to grasp it. Cognitive dissonance. and flat out denial. You offer proof, they won't even look. FACT! AND they call ME mad. hahahah! Yea OK. yet another game they play! I know the truth!!!! I will challenge anyone to refute the evidence in a debate! The truth, you can't haddle it, its all too horrific. They sell us a future Utopia, your given dystopia. thats how they play, their M/O and how they do stuff!

Half expecting this to be taken down, I would NOT be be supprised!

Last edited:

I strongly believe that the immanent financial collapse and the provoking of World War 3 are being done by design to bring in a New World Order. I literally had a student at Uni who I know for a fact is a Mason, try to recruit me into his lodge. I have seen photos of him in the Lodge in Leicester where he is involved in Masonic ceremonies.

I strongly believe that the immanent financial collapse and the provoking of World War 3 are being done by design to bring in a New World Order. I literally had a student at Uni who I know for a fact is a Mason, try to recruit me into his lodge. I have seen photos of him in the Lodge in Leicester where he is involved in Masonic ceremonies.
It sure seems that way. The things the powers in charge are doing simply do not make sense IF you think they are trying to build stronger countries and trying to unit the world. Quite the opposite.

Taken from a report I have just been looking into; just more material to support my narrative of real;ity, You want nice, go buy a Harry Potter film, and take that pill, I only deal in reality, thats all I have left, and I am never selling that out!

New data uncovered by Wirepoints through public records requests to the Chicago Police Department (CPD) reveal that in 2021 there were 406,829 incidents of high-priority emergency service calls for which there were no police available to respond.
That was 52 percent of the 788,000 high-priority 911 service calls dispatched in 2021.
So if you are the victim of a violent crime in Chicago, your odds of having a police officer available to help you are about the same as guessing a coin flip correctly. Nothing to see here, right ?

The following is a partial list of “high-priority emergency service calls” for which no police officer was available in 2021…

• 14,955 – assaults in progress.
  • 17,828 – batteries in progress.
  • 16,350 – person with a gun.
  • 5,210 – person with a knife.
  • 12,787 – shots fired (reports from people, not the city’s automated “Shotspotter”)
  • 1,352 – person shot.
  • 887 – person stabbed.
  • 14,265 – domestic battery.

Oxygen...I fall into water, and am sinking..pull the Oxygen card. Buried alive? Again, Oxygen card to dig myself out. Being murdered by strangulation? Oxygen until they tire out. Lung cancer from decades of smoking? fresia you, Oxygen. Structure fire? Well, as long as I physically avoid the fire part and deal with the smoke...again, Oxygen ************.

Oxygen...I fall into water, and am sinking..pull the Oxygen card. Buried alive? Again, Oxygen card to dig myself out. Being murdered by strangulation? Oxygen until they tire out. Lung cancer from decades of smoking? fresia you, Oxygen. Structure fire? Well, as long as I physically avoid the fire part and deal with the smoke...again, Oxygen ************.
You must have had a very bad experience in your life at some point, I empathies, with this. Find it and embrace it and deal with it, except it as an experience. I to have this very same thng, only this year 4 month ago I nearly died due to lack of air , terrifying of course. But, I will not let it run my life; I will not live consumed about what maybe or not be in the future. Personally, I have, a great unshakable faith in God for good reason, (another story, I also believe in destiny, and at some point, I will go home to be with everything I love, as I have lost everything in his world I love, my entire family inc my Dogs have gone from this earth. But I will stay the course as best I can until that time to go home. I take each day as it comes; the rest is up to God and his plan for me! But I do admit It is NOT easy. You are not alone!

Last edited:
Ok...did you mean to have a reply, or is my post so very awesome you wanted others to read again? Cause, that's pretty nifty if so.

Ok...did you mean to have a reply, or is my post so very awesome you wanted others to read again? Cause, that's pretty nifty if so.
Its just Communicating I think, but yes your right it hit the right button, I think!!

And is that button practicality, humor, or your way of initiating basic back and forth? It's all gravy regardless

Seriousely thou..
Tainted love would totally suck.

Money....An enless supply of money or wealth.
If I get jadded by tainted love
At least i can go buy 20 different hookers everynight for the rest of my life to lessen the pain.lol Though I know it won't cure my loneliness. At least I'll have a smile on my face:rolleyes:
You come into this world naked and broke. and trust me, you will go out of it naked and broke! The love of money is evil. it will lead to a path of destruction. Its a tool only, to enable us to do what we have to do. thats all!

Um...I like that money keeps me stable, I'm not even close to rich, but I grew up very poor. Also, I better not be naked when I die...that sounds like a PCP bender when you're mowed down by cops after you throw a car at a house. Grant me a hospital gown at the least

An endless supply of money, would be bad, if you think it through to it's end. If you were prudent in your financial dealings, you'd be accused of not spending enough. If you spent below the limit of catching the attention of others, maybe, you could get by without causing too much fuss. If however, you intended to donate large sums of money to causes that mattered, you may come to people's attention. If you spent your money like it would never run out...

Worst case scenario, you spend and spend and spend yourself into oblivion, and/or you would crash the economy; not unlike if a 1 million ton golden asteroid hit earth. Gold would be worthless then.

So an infinite money situation would fresia things up pretty bad, except for the person who could be very, very careful, and set a fixed limit, in which case, the supply wouldn't be endless, and the wish goes unfulfilled.

lol... (just laughing at myself)

I don't know what I'd want an endless supply of, honestly. Love is my first guess... But, I dunno. Maybe I'd hate that...

My first thought, was, an endless supply of chocolate. I always thought that woman who sold the recipe to nestle or whatever, was stupid for giving it away for a lifetime supply of chocolate; but, I think, actually, probably the most harmless thing a person could have a lifetime supply of, is, chocolate. You can really have too much of it, without getting sick of it pretty quick...

An endless supply of sex would be interesting, perhaps; but, imagine if your problem in life, was having access to too much of that... That'd suck..

And is that button practicality, humor, or your way of initiating basic back and forth? It's all gravy regardless
I have no idea about the reasons of the individual regard the start of this thread, but like you, I respond. If not, question, what are forums for, if not to communicate? AHHAH if want images go to Google images. Just a joke, I am sure you get the point

An endless supply of money, would be bad, if you think about it logically. If you were prudent in your financial dealings, you'd be accused of not spending enough. If you spent below the limit of catching the attention of others, maybe, you could get by without causing too much fuss. If however, you intended to donate large sums of money to causes that mattered, you may come to people's attention.

Worst case scenario, you spend and spend and spend yourself into oblivion, or you would crash the economy; not unlike if a 1 billion ton golden asteriod hit earth. Gold would be worthless then.

So an infinite money situation would fresia things up pretty bad, except for the person who could be very, very careful, and set a fixed limit, in which case, the supply wouldn't be endless, and the wish goes unfulfilled.

lol...

I don't know what I'd want an endless supply of, honestly. Love is my first guess... But, I dunno. Maybe I'd hate that...
The story of king midas comes to mind! HAHHA.

Latest posts

Back