If you could have an endless supply of something, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It feels like We are being lectured and Moralized to.
Not by me, As you said it ( YOU feel like this) This does not always mean you are. And who do you refer to ? me or someone else ? Inferences, inferences! If it’s me, then be specific. I tell people my perspective or experience of something, never do I dictate you must say or do this or that. You take out if anything what you will, nothing more.

There is no inflection. I don't know I'd someone is sarcastic or not. Oh. Italics. Or bold. Ok, there are some avenues
Fair point, I had hoped, you would have seen this joke, clearly I was wrong on that point. Humour is not always humour, if we tell or give away the punch line of the joke before we say the it, sometimes its hidden within. But never mind, there we go! Its not the end of the world…

No, the astounding amount of tight asses here make me really try to figure out whose offended, who doesn't care, and who is joking. I really try, with very limited success, to know who has a sense of humor.

No, the astounding amount of tight asses here make me really try to figure out whose offended, who doesn't care, and who is joking. I really try, with very limited success, to know who has a sense of humor.
That is also a good observation; I always use the term, it feels you are “ walking on Egg shells” with many people! Dammed if you say anything and dammed if you don’t. “ isn’t it fun to be part of humanity” (NOT )! Reincarnation, if its true, I AM NEVER coming back to this rock for sure, if I have a choice

That is also a good observation; I always use the term, it feels you are “ walking on Egg shells” with many people! Dammed if you say anything and dammed if you don’t. “ isn’t if fun to part of humanity” (NOT )!
Oh, I've proven I don't give two shits and a fresia. Hence, the ghosts, or the melodramatic 'I'm leaving' posts.

Got one that works for me ! An endless ability to move from one dimension of space/time to another .

Latest posts

Back