If you could have an endless supply of something, what would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like Rick and Morty, so ok. The ability to understand what people actually think at that moment. Like, was I a geek. Was I confusing. Did I actually say the right thing?

Love.. so that way I could share it with everyone, and they could share it with others and then the world would have it (and no not sex) compassion for everyone and everything so that the world would be filled with it and so that others would know they are not alone (yes your born alone and die alone crap I know) but why should anyone have to be without love we all deserve it. (and no, I'm not a hippie) but I do understand them.

Love.. so that way I could share it with everyone, and they could share it with others and then the world would have it (and no not sex) compassion for everyone and everything so that the world would be filled with it and so that others would know they are not alone (yes your born alone and die alone crap I know) but why should anyone have to be without love we all deserve it. (and no, I'm not a hippie) but I do understand them.
That's a great one,so true

Tires
Both for my truck and my bicycle. Those **** things are getting expensive. I still have near new ones on my truck right now. Also, just before inflation hit I purchased an extra full set from Walmart on sale and put them on my backup set of rims. So, I should be good to go for about 6 - 8 years.

Batteries
Batteries are the real problem. Those are stupid expensive. I have two batteries in my truck. Both are crap. But, together they work well. I've been looking for a good solution for several years. But, every time I look things are even more stupidly expensive. I hate needing batteries. They suck!

Tires
Both for my truck and my bicycle. Those **** things are getting expensive. I still have near new ones on my truck right now. Also, just before inflation hit I purchased an extra full set from Walmart on sale and put them on my backup set of rims. So, I should be good to go for about 6 - 8 years.

Batteries
Batteries are the real problem. Those are stupid expensive. I have two batteries in my truck. Both are crap. But, together they work well. I've been looking for a good solution for several years. But, every time I look things are even more stupidly expensive. I hate needing batteries. They suck!
I agree,especially when you don't have any batteries at your house,or think you do when you really don't.

Latest posts

Back