If you could have One Talent What would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I was just wondering; if you could have one Talent what would it be?

I personally would like to either be a really gifted Mathematician or have a really super Memory.

Thanks.
I would learn how to play an instrument because I can’t sing lol…..but I can’t decide on which to play first >? Piano or lead guitar??

I would learn how to play an instrument because I can’t sing lol…..but I can’t decide on which to play first >? Piano or lead guitar??​

A guitar is easier to carry around with you or take on a plane, if you travel.

I’ve always wanted to be a dancer. Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Denny Terrio, John Travolta, or like this below -

I used to love to draw. I could never draw faces. If I can't see them I can't draw them. So, I wish I could capture faces on paper with photo realistic accuracy. I think I'd just start drawing everyone.

Me too. But, I'm the opposite of graceful. :)
I'd dance wit'cha but not close and slow. Maybe like that Greek dance. Hava Nagila, is that it? And gracefulnes comes from practice and repetition. Nobody's born being graceful, it can be learned.

Besides, if and could being in the original title mean don't expect your wish to come true, to me anyway.

Well, I was a well experienced roller skater. I could go forwards, backwards, spin, jump, do all kinds of tricks. But, nothing was fluid. Everything was kind of jerky. That's just how I'm built.

However, I think I could learn and do okay doing River Dance
iu

Well, I was a well experienced roller skater. I could go forwards, backwards, spin, jump, do all kinds of tricks. But, nothing was fluid. Everything was kind of jerky. That's just how I'm built.

However, I think I could learn and do okay doing River Dance
iu
Wow, I like the way that you monkey around. I used to roller skate and could skate backward, a little. I mostly just like skating with the girls there though and smoking cigarettes with the hoods in the jukebox room. Man, those were great memories I'd forgotten!

I also thought about River Dance after I'd signed off. That's some impressive stuff! And those women with the long hair, black tights and short dresses, it's quite a spectacle. I'd enjoy that too!

I mostly just like skating with the girls there though and smoking cigarettes with the hoods in the jukebox room. Man, those were great memories I'd forgotten!
Ha! ha! I practically lived at the skating rink. And yeah, the smoke room was so filled with cigarette smoke you could barely see inside there. Ha! ha! I ended up sort of making friends with a couple other good skaters. We spent a lot of time trying to trip and knock each other. We all got really good at not falling. Ha! ha!

Sounds like me but it was you, in some parallel world maybe. I got clipped and tripped every now and then but I didn't go out of my way to do that to others. I used to be a pretty nice guy but the day after I turned 35, there just seemed to be no point to life so I've been a BMF ever since. Go figure, huh?

Hi,

I was just wondering; if you could have one Talent what would it be?

I personally would like to either be a really gifted Mathematician or have a really super Memory.

Thanks.
A super gifted forgetfulness combined with really gifted mathematic ability would be way better, but alas.

Expert communicator. Know when to talk, when to not and how to do it right every single time.
I wouldn't mind being a bit smarter as well.

Latest posts

Back