If you could live forever

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
If you could live forever would you want to?I don't think that I would want to live forever,as I think that it would get very boring to live forever,I don't think that anyone would want to live forever,I can only see the world getting colder and colder,and a much more dark and sad place to live in.

Although it would be interesting to find out what would happen in the future, I can imagine it having unwanted side effects. I think people would notice when you're not aging - or maybe you ARE aging but somehow you'd still remain alive eventhough after a while your skin has rotted off and you're just a walking skellington unable to talk or see, in which case you would then be kept in a secret government building for generations with weird experiments being performed on your bones, and eventually you'd degrade into a pile of bone dust that would keep on living, being blown about in the wind and eventually spread out across the entire earth... and after millions of years and the sun swells, engulfs the earth, then explodes you'd become further spread out across the universe, even changing on the moleculer level to the fundamental particles that make up matter itself, and eventually, after an unmeasurable amount of time, the parts of you that HASN'T been sucked into a black hole would now be so far apart that an infinite amount of time would pass without even coming into contact with any other form of matter, and you would be just a remnant of something that once was. In a cold and empty universe forever zooming through the almost perfect void.

So I don't think I'd like to live forever.

Latest posts

Back