If you love 90's entertainment

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quit Claim

Reaction score
http://geekplusplus.org/

I just found this site and haven't throughly checked it out, but it seems to have a bunch of shows from the 90's that you can watch for free. Shows like Dexter's Lab, Bill Nye, Hey Arnold, Samurai Jack, Ducktales, Ed Edd and Eddy; Movies like Ghostbusters, Fight Club (great book/movie), Pulp Fiction, Starship Troopers, Robocop, Super Mario Bros.
I grew up watching these shows and I love em. I think most of the stuff on Cartoon Network and Nick and Disney today is all crap compared to 90's stuff. (Perhaps it's just me getting old)

The site has a "live feed" where it shows random videos(?) and a chat room next to it so you can discuss the show currently playing. It also has a large library of shows and movies where you can pick what you want to watch.

So if you're a child of the 90's or just love entertainment from that era, I think this site is worth the time. Probably half-illegal though. Oh well.

awesome...ive had many a conversation about programs growing up as a kid in the 80s / early 90s and the ones we used to love, and laughing about shows we had forgotten about but clearly loved as kids!

i used to like things like sooty and sweep (a british show), captain planet, gumby, the smurfs, t-bag (another british one) .....there is just so many!

what's everyone's favourites when they were growing up?

The fondest memories I have watching tv growing up were, without a shadow of doubt, of the show "Swat Kats." I was still in elementary school when it aired, and watching Swat Kats was the best part of my day back then. For the most part I didn't really know what was going on, but I thought the jet fighter and motorcycle that came out of the jet fighter and the two main heroes were awesomely awesome. They fought bad guys kicked ass and saved the reporter cat lady. Good enough for me.

I loved swat kats

:eek:

and who could forget captain planet, he's our hero gonna take pollution down to zero gonna help him put asunder bad guys who like to loot and plunder

lol, lets see

Digimon, I've got a special place in my heart for digimon

XD

Van Hooligan said:
Brian said:
This is...incredible!
You are my hero for the day.

he's my hero of the month. lol

Glad you guys like the site. :D

NeverMore said:
I loved swat kats

:eek:

and who could forget captain planet, he's our hero gonna take pollution down to zero gonna help him put asunder bad guys who like to loot and plunder

Woohoo! Another Swat Kats fan!:club: :D

A poster from another forum I visit posted about it in a thread discussing how shows on networks like Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney have crappy shows nowadays.

I'd have to wholeheartedly agree.

Latest posts

Back