If your your an average guy, things suck, and theres nothing you can do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if women don't look like Barbie they're Out of the loop with most men..
They certainly are out of MY loop. I'm a handsome man and I won't have a woman close to me if she's not on the same level of beauty and body weight as I am. A higher level of beauty is fine but not lower. I only bed beautiful women who don't have weight issues and beautiful Ladies, life's too short to waste my time with mediocrity and obesity.
If anyone thinks that sounds pretentious or anything else... Let me tell ya, I know exactly how it sounds and I don't give a fresia 😁

Last edited:
I'm free to call Sex Workers "Ladies" if I want to. It has nothing to do with mine or anyone's definition of the word 'Lady'.
Dude, you're hung up on whether or not you CAN do something. You're free to do whatever you want, nothing and nobody is stopping you. But so too are other people, myself included, allowed to think you're a total dork.

Freedom of action is not freedom from consequence.

Real divorced dad energy here.
I don't understand your reply but I'm not going to ask you to explain it nor am I going to worry about it, lol.

OH and FYI the term isn't "divorced dad" it's "deadbeat dad", just so you know.

They certainly are out of MY loop. I'm a handsome man and I won't have a woman close to me if she's not on the same level of beauty and body weight as I am. A higher level of beauty is fine but not lower. I only bed beautiful women who don't have weight issues and beautiful Ladies, life's too short to waste my time with mediocrity and obesity.
If anyone thinks that sounds pretentious or anything else... Let me tell ya, I know exactly how it sounds and I don't give a fresia 😁
And that's great for you, everyone has the right to do as they see fit BUT ..I hear men complaining about not being perfect and women not wanting them....Not all women look like Barbie.....but there are a lot who are well kept, attractive, pretty, intelligent women...not perfect...and I'm sure you aren't either....that's the bit problem....I have come across men that I would say couldn't touch my looks with a ten foot pole..BUT maybe they had a great personality and if they cut their hair, took a shower and put a clean shirt on might stand a chance with a nice looking woman.....I am still told at 67 that I'm actually still hot...LOL......but I wouldn't fit your luxury of Barbie....you may get them but some men won't....I don't bite if they're ******** no matter what they look like...there's so much more to this then physical..you're talking about who you would have sex with and who you wouldn't...I can't even kiss someone I am not attracted too...

And if women don't look like Barbie they're Out of the loop with most men..

I'm sure it goes without saying but not all men are into the "Barbie" ideal. Or that it even was their ideal in the first place.
I think a lot of it has to do with the media.

I don't mean this argumentatively either. Just pointing it out.

BUT maybe they had a great personality and if they cut their hair, took a shower and put a clean shirt on might
Somebody's personality is who they are in their own head and when they're by themself. I don't believe this changes much over the course of a person's life. You can't change your personality, but you can pretend to have one you really don't. Even going outside and doing small chit chat is tiresome for me because I have to put on a mask of inoffensive, un-opinionated friendliness and general "normalcy".

The prospect of putting on a good enough mask constantly for a maybe or a might, and then having to keep that mask on for the rest of my life, sounds like torture.

It's frustrating to contantly feel like you have an "incorrect" personality. If the goal is to find somebody who likes you for who you really are and you're also attracted to, somebody who may not even exist, dating is not a way to do it.

Yes I'm neurotic. Yes I don't like to socialize. Yes I'm not all that empathetic. This is never, ever going to change because these are fundamental parts of who I am.

Last edited:
I'm sure it goes without saying but not all men are into the "Barbie" ideal. Or that it even was their ideal in the first place.
I think a lot of it has to do with the media.

I don't mean this argumentatively either. Just pointing it out.

Aside from what they look like, some of those "Barbies" may not feel or think they are a "Barbie" Not everyone who is "good looking" thinks they are.

No worries, it's fine.

But yeah. Personally I've always been more into cuddly curves, than the runway model look.

Lol, well I certainly don't have much in the curves department. I'm actually underweight, so I suppose I have the "runway model look," and people tell me I'm pretty/gorgeous/hot/whatever all the time, but I personally don't agree with them. I've learned that I can't judge myself realistically, so I more or less go by other people's opinions, but that doesn't change how I feel about myself. I don't think I'm ugly anymore (yes, I used to), but I don't think I'm all that "special" either. If I rated myself, I would probably put myself somewhere toward the lower end of average.
Not saying I never feel pretty, but it's a rare occurrence.

Lol, well I certainly don't have much in the curves department. I'm actually underweight, so I suppose I have the "runway model look," and people tell me I'm pretty/gorgeous/hot/whatever all the time, but I personally don't agree with them. I've learned that I can't judge myself realistically, so I more or less go by other people's opinions, but that doesn't change how I feel about myself. I don't think I'm ugly anymore (yes, I used to), but I don't think I'm all that "special" either. If I rated myself, I would probably put myself somewhere toward the lower end of average.
Not saying I never feel pretty, but it's a rare occurrence.

I didn't mean any offense. As far as my own looks go, I'd feel better about myself if I had no stomach fat and more muscle. I've always been kind of skinny and never really liked it, it was just something I thought I was stuck with.

I think I have good days and bad days. I like myself when I clean up and have a good haircut.

I dated average women in the past simply because I could tell they were making efforts on their physique and appearance but also their character and sense of humor, the ability to not take one's self seriously, and genuine kindness that just can't be faked.
It's a shame you didn't end up with any of them, going by your other posts.

Last edited:
No no it's fine... You just want to get your money's worth. 😁 And I hate to break it to you, but the ladies are most definitely not "being themselves". You're a customer, a smile and pretend happy friendly attitude is part of the service. Just like a waiter putting a nice attitude on for a better tip.

Hey you do you... Whatever makes you happy.
I hope your strung along girlfriend finds someone better though. Does she know about the"ladies"? And still wants to marry you? Seems quite unbelievable to me. Kind of like how such a self satisfied guy such as yourself ended up on a loneliness forum in the first place. Maybe the ladies aren't the only ones pretending?

Yes, I understand you perfectly. I couldn't kiss a woman I'm not attracted to either. It's not about perfection per se, no one is perfect, least of all me, it's more a question of taste and a willingness to whip that body into shape and look one's best. I dated average women in the past simply because I could tell they were making efforts on their physique and appearance but also their character and sense of humor, the ability to not take one's self seriously, and genuine kindness that just can't be faked.
I demand a lot from others because I demand a lot from myself, I'm very strict with myself and I would completely ignore a woman who doesn't have a certain air of stoicism and class about her. But these days I'm even more stringent and demanding as a sort of "payback" for the honeysuckle they made me live through, so on top of my high standards, stoicism, and being strict with myself and others, you can add past trauma to the mix.
So you are punishing women for something maybe another woman did? Just wanted to make sure I understand that...I have no idea how old you are , but I am older...I'll bet....I do excercise and eat healthy...still wear makeup and dress well...not like all women, I sort of have my own style...I get along well with men, since I have supervised many on the job..I like men, I think they're fun....therefore I am with them...BUT , I cannot work out as I used to just due to some arthritis, but am still as active as I can be...that is a turn off to a lot of men...

Latest posts

Back