If your your an average guy, things suck, and theres nothing you can do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, mood.
You don't even know why I deleted my comments. 🙄
You've been on my ass for 2 days now, you're starting to make me feel like I owe you something and since I don't, I'm sure you're not going to mind that I put you on Ignore.
Have a nice life and I hope you find yourself another man to bother because it seems to make you happy.
👍 Farewell and God bless you.

You don't even know why I deleted my comments. 🙄
You've been my ass for 2 days now, you're starting to make me feel like I owe you something and since I don't, I'm sure you're not going to mind that I put you on Ignore.
Have a nice life and I hope you find yourself another man to bother because it seems to make you happy.
Have a nice life. 👍
Farewell and God bless you.
It was a joke.

The problem for a lot of average guys who get to 30-35 without having dated is they may as well be on the sex offender registry as far as other's perceptions are concerned. They're now battling against a stigma along with inexperience.

Last edited:
The problem for a lot of average guys who get to 30-35 without having dated is they may as well be on the sex offender registry as far as other's perceptions are concerned. They're now battling against a stigma along with inexperience.
This is unfortunately true, if only not so hyperbolically lol

We live in a society where women have been built up and men relentlessly torn down. It's gotten so bad women have essentially become untouchable. If they are 300lbs or post provocative pictures of themselves on social media society is not allowed to question them. Instead they are told to accept them. Meanwhile a guy with a 'dad bod' is mercilessly trashed. This has led to a spoiled princess syndrome where most women believe they are equal to or better then men at everything. In their mind this makes men disposable.

Naturally women still desire a degree of male validation but that can easily be found on social media. This leaves men seeking female validation from women who are his physical and social equal. But he can't get it because those women get their validation online and don't need to get it from him.

This has given rise to the bitter incel community which is at historic highs. The common criticism of incels is that these men think they are entitled to sex. Common critiques are for these men to improve themselves and stop whining. Such responses are typical misandry you see on a daily basis. When men have problems, they are simply told to shut up and pull ther boot straps up and deal with it.

Think for a second that an incel has to endure. He's constantly told by society and media what a loser he is for not having a girlfriend or sex, not to mention his natural tendencies for wanting love from the opposite sex. So a significant portion of his self worth is tied up with female validation. When women, even those equal to him in status and physical looks ignore him because they get their validation from social media, this can be devastating. It's like an eco system that has been thrown out of balance and because men, not women are getting the raw deal nobody cares.

Women wonder where all the good men have gone when in reality they've set their expectations too high. They believe, due to the negative portrayal of men in the media and entertainment, and the inflation of their ego by feminism, that they deserve more then they really do. This leads them to frustration when they can't secure a Chad and only have normies and incels as legitimate options. This leads the princess to ponder where all the good men went.

Sometime after 30 when the wall starts to take effect they suddenly find Chads won't even hook up with them for one night. At this point they either keep up profiles on tinder etc for a steady flow of male validation with no intention of every legitimately responding to the normies and incels, or they become cat ladies because they feel no man is good enough for them.

As an average guy I wish I could ignore my desire for female validation. But I can't. It's in my DNA and constantly being shamed by society and the media for being single and a virgin makes it worse.

And there's nothing anyone can do about it
You can change your attitude just as easily as you can change your mind about what you are having for dinner.

most people, ( not social media ) want real people to share their lives with...no matter the physical look. But you thinking you are unworthy, not good enough or not fitting physical critereas is not attractive...that is your issue here. you need to see your worth and show it off.

most people, ( not social media ) want real people to share their lives with...no matter the physical look. But you thinking you are unworthy, not good enough or not fitting physical critereas is not attractive...that is your issue here. you need to see your worth and show it off.
Yep yep fake it till you make it. Over promise and under deliver. The emperor has no clothes.

Any female opinions on this? Is this true? I would hope that most quality women wouldn't care about something like this.

Not necessarily. It really depends on the individual. First off, inexperience would be good. Less likely to bring past negative experiences into the fold. Me, I'd prefer to be with someone who has a clean dating history. Unfortunately, that ship has sailed. I think a lot of people, instead of taking responsibility for their own insecurities, tend to place blame on everyone else. For years, I was super insecure about being a redhead because I was treated differently and picked on a lot. Then I realized that I shouldn't care and then stopped giving a honeysuckle about other people's perceptions. I'm probably way off on another field but its still the same game. The blame game will always hold you back.

Not necessarily. It really depends on the individual. First off, inexperience would be good. Less likely to bring past negative experiences into the fold. Me, I'd prefer to be with someone who has a clean dating history. Unfortunately, that ship has sailed. I think a lot of people, instead of taking responsibility for their own insecurities, tend to place blame on everyone else. For years, I was super insecure about being a redhead because I was treated differently and picked on a lot. Then I realized that I shouldn't care and then stopped giving a honeysuckle about other people's perceptions. I'm probably way off on another field but its still the same game. The blame game will always hold you back.
But red hair is so lovely though. I think people just like to torment everything thats a little rare or different. Ive also continuously have gotten honeysuckle over my hair aswell cause its long. And people so often asume im must be gay lol. Sometimes i play along, cause i think its pretty funny :p

But red hair is so lovely though. I think people just like to torment everything thats a little rare or different. Ive also continuously have gotten honeysuckle over my hair aswell cause its long. And people so often asume im must be gay lol. Sometimes i play along, cause i think its pretty funny :p:ROFLMAO:

What kind of red? Is it's the "true" red, which is more orange?
My hair has a red tint in it, but not as much as I would like. I dye it so it's redder. lol Red hair is awesome. Own it.

Those situations aren't vaguely comparable. There isn’t a widely held contempt for redheads for one. People frequently express suspicion of older inexperienced men. There's even an argument made that older virgins must disclose about it for consent to be "informed."

At best, older male virgins are seen as ‘unknowns’ lacking the validation, relationship skills and social proof of other adults. Worst case they are viewed as mentally unstable deviants.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back