I'm 34 and a kissless virgin.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a "kissless virgin", but after separating from my wife in 2006, I basically went completely into my shell and stopped communicating with anyone. I spent the next 14 years totally alone, not so much as speaking to anyone else, let alone anything physical...

In the last 2 years, I have been in a very toxic year long online relationship, another 4 month relationship and have just agreed to remain "very affectionate friends" with a woman who took me on vacation with her. I am not good looking. I have no money nor appreciable assets. I don't have a job. I suffer from a morass of mental health issues. I guess what I am trying to say is that it is NEVER too late and that there is someone out there for everyone if you just give these things a chance.

Is there any chance this thread could be completely deleted? I wrote it whilst under the influence of alcohol. Thanks.

I have women friends, can talk to women (but just talk, like normal conversation - not talk in a "cool" way with teasing and flirting/sexual innuendo and all that, I don't do that).

And I've kissed before, but no one that I really wanted to kiss so it wasn't that great. For all intents and purposes I might as well be considered kissless too.

And as far as I know I've never been the subject of a crush either. I was asked out once or twice but I don't know how authentic that was, the person may have just been looking for a rebound guy because they had both broken up not that long before, and I didn't go for it because I wasn't interested in/attracted to these women anyway.

The thing that really gets me is, when it comes to the women I've liked (which have mostly changed since I got to this site, only one is still the same), I don't know how close or how far I was to being attractive to them, or if there was ever anything at all I could have done to have a chance, ever anything I could have done, said, thought of, and so on, or the right way to do all those things. And I'm talking about people that have common interests with me, and at least some common personality traits, people that I'm at least somewhat aligned with in life, NOT people that I just think are hot and know nothing else about.

I wish I could have some way of seeing if anyone really liked me ever, or if I could somehow know all of the possible people that could be attracted to me and at least know what my options are, if I have any at all.

I wish I knew what to do.

Last edited:
No chance of a moderator deleting this thread then?
Threads are not usually deleted... Try contacting Minus and see if he will close the thread and move it to the closed discussions section.

Latest posts

Back