I'm alive but..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naked, alone, on my balcony with a beer and arms stretched at 330 am. The wind freezing my walrus reminds me Im alive 😈
Seriously, when that state of mind gets me, I do something spontaneous, as far into left field as I can. A good adtenaline rush helps me feel alive and brings a bit of color into the world.

Naked, alone, on my balcony with a beer and arms stretched at 330 am. The wind freezing my walrus reminds me Im alive 😈
Seriously, when that state of mind gets me, I do something spontaneous, as far into left field as I can. A good adtenaline rush helps me feel alive and brings a bit of color into the world.
Buy a motorcycle. Just don't get drunk before (or while)riding it. Also, don't get one of those Harleys. It may sound cool (The name brand, not the actual sound), but if you really want to have fun on a motorcycle, a dual sport, is the way to go imho. I almost said 'or one of them speed bikes' but imo, a suicide rocket isn't the best idea for a first bike (if you haven't ridden b4). Those cruiser types may be nicer on the ass, but bout as fun as riding an armchair with wheels. Better off just getting a small car at that point (or a Tuktuk XD..).

Plus Harleys are for dicks (imo). This one guy that lives in my apartment has a Harley, or something equivalent, and you can hear the damned thing from halfway across town.. Idk why people think it's so cool to ride a vehicle that sounds like the muffler was ripped off it..

But anyways, yea. The last time I felt true freedom was when I had my Enduro. Rippin around corners at 130kmph.. I came so close to death no less than 3 times while owning that thing, yet still, never felt more alive..

Buy a motorcycle. Just don't get drunk before (or while)riding it. Also, don't get one of those Harleys. It may sound cool (The name brand, not the actual sound), but if you really want to have fun on a motorcycle, a dual sport, is the way to go imho. I almost said 'or one of them speed bikes' but imo, a suicide rocket isn't the best idea for a first bike (if you haven't ridden b4). Those cruiser types may be nicer on the ass, but bout as fun as riding an armchair with wheels. Better off just getting a small car at that point (or a Tuktuk XD..).

Plus Harleys are for dicks (imo). This one guy that lives in my apartment has a Harley, or something equivalent, and you can hear the damned thing from halfway across town.. Idk why people think it's so cool to ride a vehicle that sounds like the muffler was ripped off it..

But anyways, yea. The last time I felt true freedom was when I had my Enduro. Rippin around corners at 130kmph.. I came so close to death no less than 3 times while owning that thing, yet still, never felt more alive..
Well, no license safly, but I'm working on it. The day I do get a car tho, not a big fan of bikes because of the numerous idiots on the roads in Quebec, I plan on taking long joy rides to nowhere specific, windows down on a long stretch of nowhere, hair in the wind, classic rock n roll...then I turn into Dean Winchester 😜

Dean Winchester
Try his newest personality, 'Soldier boy'. Seriously, if you haven't seen this show called 'The Boys', you've gotta. It's insane.. It's got blood, gore, sex, drugs, nudity, violence .etc. Basically, It's a super hero show in which the 'heroes' are the villains (think, superman/batman/the flash, if they just didn't give a fresia).

Also, cool thing about a motorcycle, is that you can be the idiot on the road, lol.. I mean, you're not gonna beat anyone in a head on collision, but getting through traffic jams is loads easier. and if you miss your turn, just go offroad on the grass, or center divider, and get turned back in the right direction in seconds. And for the most part, it's much easier to not be hit on a motorcycle than in a car. Cuz in a car, you're taking up that entire lane. on a motorcycle, you only really need a couple feet of the total lane space. You can even use that space on the side of the road to drive on/pass people, lol..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back