I'm depressed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you hate me?

• Total voters
someguy23475 said:
Couldn't delete old poll so please vote on this one. Please don't hate me!

How can I hate you? I do not know you. Furthermore you have not given me a chance to know you!

When I/We know you then I/We can make a judgement.

You seem to be sitting there feeling sorry for yourself imagining everyone hates you and that your problems are your won fault and your loneliness is your won fault and that's just not true.

How do you know we wouldn't be amazing pals if we knew each other?

Something I have noticed about this forum is people are very willing to come on here and moan about themselves and their bad feelings and loneliness. But actually I have found NO ONE is willing to actually talk with you and get to know you.

Maybe you guys actually don't want any friends?

cumulus.james said:
How can I hate you? I do not know you. Furthermore you have not given me a chance to know you!

Ditto

None of your posts stick in my mind where I've even formed an opinion about you. Some people make a huge splash where they force you to instantly make an opinion on them whether you want to or not. You haven't. So I still reserve judgement until I form more of the type of person you are by what you share.

The fact that people voted they hated me without knowing me personally shows what it can be like around here.

I personally felt like voting a light-hearted no for the poll asking if I hated a guy I had no idea who was, but I thought it would be too mean. Others however may have run with it, thinking of it as a joke.

someguy23475 said:
The fact that people voted they hated me without knowing me personally shows what it can be like around here.

Social Skills 101 my friend. You are obviously overreacting (has happened to me once and I thought everyone hated me). Trust me, people don't take it very easily. Just calm down, they are just saying that they hate you because of what they believe is "spam". Why not try to be more constructive? Try to stop the depressive attitude, count your blessings. Anything from a home, clothes, family, pets, anything will do!

someguy23475 said:

That's bullcrap. When someone does what you've been doing, it's not that hard to believe that some people might not like it. And don't even complain about it, because you put that option, and I think you put it so people would pick it. You want people to dislike you, so you can continue to carry on with these cries of wolf. Honestly, that gets old after awhile.

If you didn't want to know anyone disliked you, for any reason, you wouldn't have made a poll as such.

VanillaCreme said:
someguy23475 said:

That's bullcrap. When someone does what you've been doing, it's not that hard to believe that some people might not like it. And don't even complain about it, because you put that option, and I think you put it so people would pick it. You want people to dislike you, so you can continue to carry on with these cries of wolf. Honestly, that gets old after awhile.

If you didn't want to know anyone disliked you, for any reason, you wouldn't have made a poll as such.

I don't want people to dislike me, thank you very much.

Do you want to know if they do?
There's a difference between wanting people not to like you and wanting people not to say it.

I don't want to be hated, but I'd rather have someone come outright and say it then pretend they don't when they actually do.

Does it matter if someone does hate you? Get over it and move on. There's almost 7 billion people on this earth... Not EVERYONE will be your best friend.

Then I suggest meditating on the issue of why that is. I mean it matters to everyone, but in a much weaker way.

Things aren't black and white. Ever consider that just because you annoy the crap out of some people, that it doesn't mean they hate you?

I never considered myself a bad person, it's just sometimes when I'm hurt people seem to think that I am.

Are you saying I annoy you?

I don't care if someone hates me, especially if I don't know them. It doesn't affect my life.

Latest posts

Back