Im forever lonely!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxiee

Reaction score
I don't want to be single forever but it's looking like I will be! Of course for my birthday I'm going to go get pissed but like, what if I meet someone etc. I probably won't because i have no tits or anything that will attract a guy towards me. All I have is a nice pair or eyes and a nice figure😅🥲! Just want a cuddle buddy🥲

I don't want to be single forever but it's looking like I will be! Of course for my birthday I'm going to go get pissed but like, what if I meet someone etc. I probably won't because i have no tits or anything that will attract a guy towards me. All I have is a nice pair or eyes and a nice figure😅🥲! Just want a cuddle buddy🥲
Weren't you with one not a month or two ago? You're young, kid. Way too young to say never.
Also, some guys like no tits, that's hardly an indicator. Just relax and learn patience. It'll come on ot's own.

Weren't you with one not a month or two ago? You're young, kid. Way too young to say never.
Also, some guys like no tits, that's hardly an indicator. Just relax and learn patience. It'll come on ot's own.
I wasn't with anyone? But okay, lol.

My age don't matter when it comes to this tbh. I'm allowed to miss being in a relationship whatever my age whether the person is 17 or my age.

Last edited:
Maybe it was some time ago. Bit I do remember you posting something about a previous boyfriend, no? If it happened once, it'll happen again. You're cute kid, stop panicking.
Yeah, your right it was time ago! But it ended poorly! If be here forever saying why we aren't together, lol 😆. And, thanks. I dont see it!

I don't think that's true, you did have relations in the past, so there's no reason to believe that Cupids arrows would continue to miss their target.
There might be lots of reasons why a complete relationship scares them.
That doesn't mean they don't like you.
I think you're making the same mistake I make a lot, to think that everything is my fault. 🤗

It's not always a case of whose fault it is.
Relationships are not easy, people consider many things before starting a relationship, at least if they are serious about it.

Latest posts

Back